Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Help; Hearthstone!

Creator: throatslasher November 23, 2013 6:05pm
21 posts - page 2 of 3
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2013 2:50pm | Report
@cau, uh, go screw yourself? Don't need to answer o you kthx
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2013 3:08pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

hypocrisy pls

I think you're the second person today that accused me of hypocrisy. Hate and stupidity are apparently abundant..

So, empty, misguided two word sentence? Or will you attempt to explain it? :)
"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m ****ing ******ed but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding." - Guuse

"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2013 4:17pm | Report
nah searz i dont wanna derail this thread

also can anyone explain hearthstone to me i dont really get it, when i watch it on streams it looks like you place cards and one person kills them and then somehow someone wins, even the one getting the cards killed
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2013 9:53pm | Report
Basically, it's MTG with RNG, which sounds lame, but it adds stuff to the game that MTG will never have. Big MTG fan, but it's a pain to go play with people and keep track of your cards and lug them around and trade, etc. This is MTG for lazy people.

Also, any luck anyone?
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 25, 2013 12:55am | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

nah searz i dont wanna derail this thread

Then don't post a **** comment in the first place...
Idiocy pls.
"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 25, 2013 1:12am | Report
searz pls stop trying to derail the thread

also does MTG=Magic The Gathering? if so i could never really get into it when my friend showed me it in like middle school, but i was a stupid middle schooler at the time so i could try to get into it after the beta is over, or it turns into an open beta
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 25, 2013 2:25am | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

searz pls stop trying to derail the thread

WOW the stupidity. WOW.

Don't post **** comments if you don't wanna derail the thread, you're being a hypocrite yourself...
"Well, basically you should treat me like a prostitute." - TotalBiscuit
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 25, 2013 3:04am | Report
Searz wrote:
WOW the stupidity. WOW.

Don't post **** comments if you don't wanna derail the thread, you're being a hypocrite yourself...

Does it matter who is the bigger hypocrite? If so, it would still be better off in Mowens super thread (or PM).

#Ontopic; Hearthstone keys are quite hard to obtain without paying money. In my honest opinion, you are better off waiting until open beta (which should be quite soon).
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Hogopogo
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 25, 2013 1:15pm | Report
i wouldnt say my comments have been **** theyve all been ontopic unlike your last 3 derailing posts

anyways are the specs needed for this game low since its just a card game? i also think id make a rouge deck since its the only class ive looked at the sounds like it would be fun

Edit: i lied Hunter looks like it would be a fun deck to use too
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 25, 2013 2:06pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

i wouldnt say my comments have been **** theyve all been ontopic unlike your last 3 derailing posts

You know what? I'm gonna stop commenting on this because the banana asked me to drop it.

Logic has never been your strong point and this would likely only end by you ignoring what I'm writing anyways.

But do take something away from this. You can't just make snide remarks at others and then expect them to ignore them. It's very immature to think that in the first place, quite frankly.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide