Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Help me...

Creator: MyBloodisBlack October 5, 2013 2:19pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

10 posts - page 1 of 1
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2013 2:19pm | Report
I really don't want be bullied by everyone on MOBAfire anymore, I am willingto do all it takes to stop it all and just move forward.
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2013 2:20pm | Report
No one's bullying you, and if you didn't learn anything from the last thread; the lesson was not to blame us for your perceived problems and make threads like this.
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2013 2:24pm | Report
Everyone has bullied, the last thread made that clear but I know I got to change and I am willing to so people will stop trying to drive me away
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2013 3:13pm | Report
Are you ****ing kidding me? Didn't you ask to lock the last thread? Why the **** are you starting another one?

Reporting this thread so we get a lock as swift as possible. ****'s sakes.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2013 3:48pm | Report
"Nothing says I like you more than letting you drink my filtered urine." - deityignis

"MY WHOLE LIFE IS A WANK." - WTTNHK

"There are boobs...LOTS OF BOOBS. And then Obama comes out of no where." - JEFFY40HANDS, on Air Gear
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2013 3:51pm | Report
im waiting for Lasty
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2013 3:51pm | Report
Dude for real just chill the hell out and stop making whine threads and everyone will forget about anything you've said or done within a week or two. Frankly I had no idea who you were before that last thread and I'm sure a bunch of other people didn't either. You're just bringing more negative attention down on yourself every time and the only reason people are "bullying" you is because they're running out of patience.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2013 4:00pm | Report
Hogopogo
<Altruistic Artist>
Hogopogo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2013 4:01pm | Report
Hey, nobody was bullying you last time, most of us were actually giving you advice.
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2013 4:02pm | Report
You asked for the other thread to be locked, I don't see how making another makes sense. Furthermore, you should realise there were also members in the other thread trying to help you, but even when told they don't hate you (or don't even know you, in some cases), you don't seem to believe them :|

Just relax, focus on being a positive member of this community and people will respect that. If you feel people are being disrespectful towards you and breaking rules, there's always the report option. Also, just because the other thread got locked doesn't mean that that's the end of it and we'll allow everything that was said in there, we're still looking into that.

As for this one: sirell, I understand your frustration, but don't take it too far. I've edited your post and removed the part that was breaking rules. And yes, GrandmasterD, I've also removed your previous post. Consider yourselves warned.

Thread locked.

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the signature!

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide