Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account






Or

's Forum Avatar

Hogopogo's Signature Store

Creator: Hogopogo January 4, 2013 4:55am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 40 73
Hogopogo
<Altruistic Artist>
Hogopogo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
1346
Joined:
Sep 12th, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2013 4:55am | Report
Spoiler: Click to view
Hogopogo
<Altruistic Artist>
Hogopogo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
1346
Joined:
Sep 12th, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2013 4:56am | Report
Also note that I live in China, so our timezones might be different. This means you might get your sig a bit earlier or later than you expected. Thank you.
devdevil
<Member>
devdevil's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
1397
Joined:
Sep 3rd, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2013 11:07pm | Report
I saw that no one has requested anything, so I thought you'd be lonely :(
First requests really let people see how fast and how good you can get your signatures out, so I'm glad to help :)
HERE'S MY ORDER:
Image: Nidalee
Text: Claw or spear, your end is the same
Text below "claw or spear" statement: Devdevil
Font: Mmm, don't know, not really picky :/
Any other details: I'll +rep with credit! Of course I'll use the signature :P
SPASPASPASPA


Hey you! Yeah you! Just wanted to let you know you're awesome!
Scatta
<Member>
Scatta's Forum Avatar
Posts:
9
Joined:
Aug 1st, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2013 11:35pm | Report
type of order: you know what to do here !

image:http://www.dazarath.com/images/Aoyama%20Nanami.png

Desired Text:Omanyte

Extra:Kinda Flashy

thank you *-*
i will rep+
Hogopogo
<Altruistic Artist>
Hogopogo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
1346
Joined:
Sep 12th, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2013 1:25am | Report
devdevil wrote:

I saw that no one has requested anything, so I thought you'd be lonely :(
First requests really let people see how fast and how good you can get your signatures out, so I'm glad to help :)
HERE'S MY ORDER:
Image: Nidalee
Text: Claw or spear, your end is the same
Text below "claw or spear" statement: Devdevil
Font: Mmm, don't know, not really picky :/
Any other details: I'll +rep with credit! Of course I'll use the signature :P




The edges are a bit weird.. but I like how it turned out!
Hogopogo
<Altruistic Artist>
Hogopogo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
1346
Joined:
Sep 12th, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2013 1:29am | Report
Srry Dev.. Forgot to make a border:



Added a border on. Enjoy!
devdevil
<Member>
devdevil's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
1397
Joined:
Sep 3rd, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2013 2:12am | Report
Hogopogo wrote:

Srry Dev.. Forgot to make a border:



Added a border on. Enjoy!


No problem, thanks :)


Click above to check out my blog, it's full of art and the latest League news!
Hogopogo
<Altruistic Artist>
Hogopogo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
1346
Joined:
Sep 12th, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2013 5:05am | Report
Scatta wrote:

type of order: you know what to do here !

image:http://www.dazarath.com/images/Aoyama%20Nanami.png

Desired Text:Omanyte

Extra:Kinda Flashy

thank you *-*
i will rep+


Sorry.. Not really good at flashy stuff.. But I liked it :D
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
9545
Joined:
Nov 18th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2013 2:59pm | Report
Hogopogo wrote:

Srry Dev.. Forgot to make a border:



Added a border on. Enjoy!


You should try darkening that Hogo, I think it's too pale :I Try like + alt + ctrl + shift + e and set it to soft light. See how that works
Rainfall
<Member>
Rainfall's Forum Avatar
Posts:
155
Joined:
Aug 2nd, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2013 3:34pm | Report
Quoted:



You should try darkening that Hogo, I think it's too pale :I Try like + alt + ctrl + shift + e and set it to soft light. See how that works


Definitely needs to be darkened. Spent 10 seconds in Paint.net and darkened it, and it looked 10 times better.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Signatures by TheNamelessBard & Jhoijhoi
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 40 73

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide