Hey Janitsu!
Is it possible for me to get the next one?
I feel like this would really help me out in my climb to gold with the teammate ultimate cooldown counters. The dragon and Baron respawn times aren't really neccesary but would be helpful as well. The chat (if there would be more people with me with curse voice) being able to chat would them would be the most helpful feature i think because that would give me and edge in the playmaking with them. Thank you for your consideration!
Nera :)
Is it possible for me to get the next one?
I feel like this would really help me out in my climb to gold with the teammate ultimate cooldown counters. The dragon and Baron respawn times aren't really neccesary but would be helpful as well. The chat (if there would be more people with me with curse voice) being able to chat would them would be the most helpful feature i think because that would give me and edge in the playmaking with them. Thank you for your consideration!
Nera :)
Okay, how the **** do you activate the Magicka Alpha key?
"If someone is ****, you point at them and declare "****!". Because this is the internet." - Serpentiferous
"The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and little girls are the FBI." - ???
"The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and little girls are the FBI." - ???
I used the first of the two Magicka keys. Thanks.
"Blizzard spoke thus; Thou shalt not BM. And the players replied Nay, I shall Play my hand with Lethal already on the board. And so Blizzard sent unto them this Brawl of Yogg, As a lesson for their sins of Pride and Greed, for he is the Prophet of Madness and RNG. On that day, the tavern descended into an era of chaos and darkness, until the weekend passed and everyone forgot all about it. Amen. Book of SMOrc, Verse 20, Chapter 4." - Feam T
You need to log in before commenting.


STRIFE BETA KEY: WP2PM-NNPOR-4W6C7-PUSHK-9TFUU
Please let me know if you take one.
I'll be posting more as I get them (if you want one straight away make sure that you have 150+ posts and that you PM me.)