This thread is locked
PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.
Toshabi wrote:
Actually, given the size of the pole they're on, they should actually see wood when they look up. This image is wrong.
Yea, it's so illogical.. I don't get it.
"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford
"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts
"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts
Searz wrote:
Yea, it's so illogical.. I don't get it.
They wouldn't see wood or *******s. Both are wrong. Honestly, how would they see the wood or *******s when their eye-sockets are covered in **** (excluding the ones on the second level)?
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.
"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa


Genius?