Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account






Or

's Forum Avatar

Merry Christmas!

Creator: Janitsu December 24, 2015 2:28am
21 posts - page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
13418
Joined:
Jun 6th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2015 6:03am | Report
Christmas is the perfect time to welcome our new robot overlords.

"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide