Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account






Or

's Forum Avatar

MILK: The Band

Creator: Adonikam April 11, 2011 6:33pm
12 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
3045
Joined:
Oct 16th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2011 1:49pm | Report
Searz wrote:

Not bad, but you could use a better melody and the singer could use some practice.

So you're the drummer adi?

Yah i'm the drummer but these were recorded last year when we were starting out. Got some much better songs now and we're more practiced =P

JHOIJHOI IS THE BESTEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD AND THIS SIG IS AMAZING TY <3
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
13418
Joined:
Jun 6th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2011 3:09pm | Report
Nice, feel free to share :)
"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m ****ing ******ed but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding." - Guuse

"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide