Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Mobafires money thread, investors talk.

Creator: Pølsemanden October 21, 2013 8:19am
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2013 8:19am | Report
I got into investing 'round a year ago since i have a spare of around 10 grand a year comming from a "tax evasion foundation" my dad has. Haven't payed much attention to my portfolio until today.

My portfolio as of today:
1 of these: http://www.euroinvestor.dk/boerser/nasdaq-omx-copenhagen/ap-moeller-maersk-b-a-s/395356
50 of these: http://www.euroinvestor.dk/boerser/nasdaq-omx-copenhagen/novo-nordisk-b-a-s/205365
100 of these: http://www.euroinvestor.dk/boerser/nasdaq-omx-copenhagen/carlsberg-b-a-s/205057
And i want to sell all of em.

Still holding on to 'round a 1000 of these cuz i got a tip from a friend that just never seems to go in:
Just short of 1000 of these: www.euroinvestor.dk/boerser/nasdaq-omx-copenhagen/danske-bank-a-s/235240

So investors of mobafire, you have anything of interest that one should buy? Skins may and may not be awarded for good tips.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2013 8:55am | Report
this thread may be a bit too mature for the majority of people who visit this site XD

all my stocks are held in my 401k. i don't have any personal stock investment currently. the market has been fluctuating too much for me even i did get into it. i will probably start investing after i land a new job here in the next few months and make more monies.

novo-nordisk should be a solid long term investment though. i have heard of them in my area obviously and diabetes medicine/research is a pretty sound investment considering the vast rise in an already crazy amount of cases in today's world.

Thanks to jhoijhoi for my signature!

Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2013 10:14am | Report
You're prolly right but there might just be someone out there who has some tip since all i have to go on currently is a small time high risk bank that i'm considering throwing half my money into with ginormous red numbers.

Yeah, novo's good but the price of em already factor that.
The price of em are insanely inflated compared to their earnings so for the stock to actually give it's value they NEED to invent some new **** every other year and since their latest invention kinda fell through i don't trust them to keep up their value which is why i'll sell them tomorrow prolly.

As an example Danske bank(danish bank) has a netresult of 4.745.000.000 and costs: 123,4 every share
Novo on the other hand has a netresult of: 21.432.000.000 and costs: 953 every share

That's double the netresult for every sharecost.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide