Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

MyBloodisBlacks AMA

Creator: MyBloodisBlack September 23, 2013 12:12pm
14 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2013 1:32pm | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

Main role/champion?

I got to admit I haven't really got a main role yet because I have so many champions I love to play as and play well (ish), I can do top with the likes of Fiora, Riven and Galio, in ok with Mid with Ziggs and Zyra to name a few, bot lane im good with Lucian and Varus whilst supporting as long as I renember warding im good with almost any support champion especially Thresh and Soraka
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2013 1:49pm | Report

Oh no no, when I say why I mean in the sense of finding out your grand purpose in life, it may be small like giving someone else a meaning to live or massive like being a hero who knows :)

If that's what you mean by "To me life is determined by two key moments - The day you are born and The day you find out why" then I'm afraid your language skills have failed you greatly.
"You can't have your privacy violated if you don't know your privacy is violated." - Mike Rogers, U.S. Representative for Michigan's 8th congressional district, 2013
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2013 1:54pm | Report
Searz wrote:

If that's what you mean by "To me life is determined by two key moments - The day you are born and The day you find out why" then I'm afraid your language skills have failed you greatly.

I will not argue if that is what you believe
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2013 2:10pm | Report
More lovely Questions for the residential problem child :3 heh heh
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide