Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account






Or

's Forum Avatar

New screen

Creator: Searz April 13, 2015 6:00pm
26 posts - page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
2895
Joined:
Dec 5th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2015 5:09pm | Report
high quality pics
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
13418
Joined:
Jun 6th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2015 5:23pm | Report
high quality pics

Yeah holy ****, potatocam, yo.


Not sure if it's a priority, but you get better audio in (mic) and out (speakers/headphones) at the back of the PC, rather than the front. Less interference.
Unless you got stuff that connects to USB, in which case it doesn't matter, since that signal is digital, not analogue.
"Well, basically you should treat me like a prostitute." - TotalBiscuit
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
2895
Joined:
Dec 5th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2015 5:52pm | Report
Yeah my mic is plugged into the front atm because I just set it up in the desk a couple of hours ago and when I had it in the motherboard I/O it wasn't getting detected and I didn't feel like getting it to work at the moment so I just put it in the front temporarily. I'll get to it soon =P

And yeah I was using my iPhone 4's camera because I don't have my actual camera atm qq
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
2895
Joined:
Dec 5th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2015 5:53pm | Report
Also I can't really take pics but there are ventilation slots under and around the pedestal containing my PC and I might add an exhaust fan if it ends up getting too hot anyway but I doubt it.
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
13418
Joined:
Jun 6th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2015 5:55pm | Report
Sounds good.
"I'm ebolakin. You can refer to me as Ebola-Chan." - Vurtax

"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
3040
Joined:
Dec 7th, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2015 11:45pm | Report
The desk's beautiful by the way! I like what you did with the "top".
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide