Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

New screen

Creator: Searz April 13, 2015 6:00pm
26 posts - page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2015 5:09pm | Report
high quality pics
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2015 5:23pm | Report
high quality pics

Yeah holy ****, potatocam, yo.

Not sure if it's a priority, but you get better audio in (mic) and out (speakers/headphones) at the back of the PC, rather than the front. Less interference.
Unless you got stuff that connects to USB, in which case it doesn't matter, since that signal is digital, not analogue.

Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2015 5:52pm | Report
Yeah my mic is plugged into the front atm because I just set it up in the desk a couple of hours ago and when I had it in the motherboard I/O it wasn't getting detected and I didn't feel like getting it to work at the moment so I just put it in the front temporarily. I'll get to it soon =P

And yeah I was using my iPhone 4's camera because I don't have my actual camera atm qq
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2015 5:53pm | Report
Also I can't really take pics but there are ventilation slots under and around the pedestal containing my PC and I might add an exhaust fan if it ends up getting too hot anyway but I doubt it.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2015 5:55pm | Report
Sounds good.
"I walked up to her big butt and asked her *** butt what." - Lil Wayne, lyrical genius

"I can't decide where I stand on abortion, on one hand it is killing children, on the other it gives women a choice." - ???
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2015 11:45pm | Report
The desk's beautiful by the way! I like what you did with the "top".
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide