juicenvodka wrote:
Ughh I have so many!
I felt pretty ****ty till I watched this video
Oh god, these old things. They were incredibly popular when I was in middle-school. The guys making the voices are Swedish and several of the other ones contain talking in Swedish too. Not sure if it's the same guys that made them all tho.
"You can't have your privacy violated if you don't know your privacy is violated." - Mike Rogers, U.S. Representative for Michigan's 8th congressional district, 2013
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
You need to log in before commenting.


One I found over on another forum,
SUPERMAN PICKS UP A SHARK
Pointless/Dated
Old Cigarette commercial
Fake movie Trailer
Magic School Bus
looking forward to seeing stupid videos pop in
The only thing stupider then stupid videos may be this thread.