Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official Happy thread.

Creator: Nighthawk September 9, 2011 1:14pm
2055 posts - page 113 of 206
juicenvodka
<Member>
juicenvodka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2013 11:35am | Report
Back home to VA for a day.
I'm happy that I can finally enjoy a beer and wine with my dad. You guys have no idea how happy that makes me. I feel so grown to finally be able to drink with him. THEM FEELS.
NotSearz
<Member>
NotSearz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2013 12:50pm | Report

Back home to VA for a day.
I'm happy that I can finally enjoy a beer and wine with my dad. You guys have no idea how happy that makes me. I feel so grown to finally be able to drink with him. THEM FEELS.

Gz, you can finally poison yourself with your parents. Oh the joy~~
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2013 12:54pm | Report
^this guy.
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2013 12:59pm | Report
NotSearz wrote:

Gz, you can finally poison yourself with your parents. Oh the joy~~

Alcohol isn't really poisonous, it's the chemical imbalance that makes it dangerous. But if you don't drink it just to get drunk, it can be healthy and you should actually take some cognac when you are sick for example. It really does help.

Anyone else noticed the name doe?
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2013 1:14pm | Report
Yep.
NotSearz
<Member>
NotSearz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2013 4:09pm | Report
Janitsu wrote:

Alcohol isn't really poisonous, it's the chemical imbalance that makes it dangerous. But if you don't drink it just to get drunk, it can be healthy and you should actually take some cognac when you are sick for example. It really does help.

Then please define poisonus and explain the difference between that definition and the effects of alcohol.

I know alcohol kills bacteria, so it's likely gonna have at least some beneficial effect when sick.
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2013 4:13pm | Report
Well, to be exact, every kind of thing that causes negative/harmful effects is considered poison (in Finland, at least) so water is poisonous according to it.

Put alcohol directly isn't poisonous. If you consume large amount of it, yes then it is (like water, for example) but if you just drink glass of wine, it isn't dangerous or harmful because it doesn't have almost any effect on your brains' chemical balance.

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
SkidmarkD
<Member>
SkidmarkD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 26, 2013 1:06am | Report
Eeeet eeeeez poison.
The effects depends on the amount consumed.
As with every other substance.

I'd rather have a beer with my dad and have some lols in stead of going around condemning people for their choices in life and just being a general ****.
But that's just me. :D
NotSearz
<Member>
NotSearz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 26, 2013 10:11am | Report
Janitsu wrote:

Well, to be exact, every kind of thing that causes negative/harmful effects is considered poison (in Finland, at least) so water is poisonous according to it.

Put alcohol directly isn't poisonous. If you consume large amount of it, yes then it is (like water, for example) but if you just drink glass of wine, it isn't dangerous or harmful because it doesn't have almost any effect on your brains' chemical balance.

That's not exactly scientific...

At least provide some reasonable info if you're gonna call me out on something..
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2014 11:55pm | Report
My last game as Olaf:

I didn't get any kind of pull
Couldn't gank too well > team blaming ME for losing their lanes
They losing their lanes > Kassadin & Sivir super fed > team blaming ME some more
Because I didn't initiate a fight with superfed enemies with baron buff > "*****, noob olaf report please uninstall lol"
My team said that it was an easy game for the enemy because it was 6 v 4 > lasted for 70 minutes

But I was positively surprised in the lobby after the game because when the people on my team were all like "report olaf so noob" the enemy team was "Shut up olaf was the best player of you, he didn't do stupid ****ty initiations, he didn't lose you any fights, he kept you going until the end by pushing and farming, he was ****ing better than any of you"

I checked that guy and he is diamond. He also encouraged his team to call my team ****ty (except me) and they told me they reported everyone but me from my team.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide