Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Ponies....

Creator: Onoku February 21, 2012 5:20pm
71 posts - page 7 of 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 26, 2012 6:37am | Report

thank you jhoijhoi for the signature <3
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 26, 2012 6:47am | Report
Yougan wrote:

You're now doing the exact same thing that Caucheka were doing. It seems like It's okay sometimes. <.<

What did I say that Caucheka was doing wrong? Exactly.

Also I will say this is coming from my friend who's big into anime (he likes Sailor Moon / Card Captors etc too), and let's just say I trust his opinion. I can't find any statistics off the bat, but I feel like it's believable. I just had to comment on it because I thought it was hilarious that he chooses Sailor Moon fans as an example when it's a bad example.

EDIT: Found a cracked.com article partially about bronies, but mostly about periphery demographics. Some of you might find it interesting:

http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-4-most-unexpected-fan-bases-in-pop-culture/
Yougan
<Member>
Yougan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 26, 2012 7:08am | Report
@Mowen Ah, sorry. Guess I just got it wrong. But sounded like you (exactly like Cau) blamed akk the fans for something some fans does.

Wich is why this thread got so much hate from the start. >.<'

Thanks to jhoijhoi, Brynolf, Jeffy40hands, Samoh, MissMaw, Vavena, Koksei and The-Nameless-Bard for my signs
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 26, 2012 7:28am | Report
A show targeted at little girls...peaks the interest of older boys....but its not misplaced pedophilea or beastiality thank goodness for that. I'm so thankful that its not that.....and no I don't believe it was anything like that to begin with. Anywhoo ill be on my wau.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 26, 2012 9:05am | Report
@Mowen, Aw man. Card captors was a great show. I really want to re-watch it now. Too bad I'm busy with other animes. :P
True love is found only in yourself.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 26, 2012 2:59pm | Report
Mowen wrote:

The internet just likes to hype things up, and make fandoms seem huge and annoying. I haven't met a "brony" IRL. :P

Maybe that's because that's not exactly the first thing a person would tell you about them. Just maybe..
"Gold can't buy you rape." - Mr Sark
omagma
<Member>
omagma's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 26, 2012 3:07pm | Report
I tell people that i am a brony.

If they ask.

Not that i am ashamed of it (i have like, 6 mlp t-shirt, so i always can wear them) I don't see a reason to force it on people. (unless is Cauchy boy)
Thanks to me and Elleeeeeka (love that name) for my sigs.
If i made a helpful comment on your guide/build, then hit that +rep button. or don't, its not like i care.
ALL HAIL QUEEN CHRYSALIS!
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 26, 2012 3:15pm | Report
caucheka wrote:

did you know there is still a large male following for sailor moon?

you didn't know that did you? thats because they ****ing keep it to themselves and only mention it when its brought up. no one ****ing cares that you like ponies. you're worse than furries.

@Searz that was pretty much a response to this comment. I was agreeing that I haven't met people bring up MLP to be like "LOOK AT ME I LIKE PONIES" irl. It's more of an internet thing, and the thing about the internet is people like to share/talk what they like so it seems more "in your face" sometimes.
Thanks to Minho for my sig!
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 26, 2012 3:30pm | Report

A show targeted at little girls...peaks the interest of older boys....but its not misplaced pedophilea or beastiality thank goodness for that. I'm so thankful that its not that.....and no I don't believe it was anything like that to begin with. Anywhoo ill be on my wau.

I also got very surprised about a show that target little girls, manage to get a older boy fan base. That together with that I like animals and that a boy watching MLP was a laughing stock when I was a child, so my curiosity brought me there.

Yeah I agree with you about the last part, but I'm afraid there is still a lot of those that watch it. Just let us wish none of them are on here or things might get.........complicated.........
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2012 3:45am | Report
Well it isn't really targeted for little girls. At least not according to the Faust.

On topic of being IN YO FACE about ponies. Remember, it is never in your face as long as they keep throwing **** down your troat after you tell them to stop.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide