Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Quality Anime Please

Creator: MrCuddowls January 4, 2013 11:16pm
84 posts - page 8 of 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
EXDKain212
<Inhouse Addict>
EXDKain212's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2013 3:34pm | Report
Mirai Nikki the anime is decent,wouldnt say good, but its at least decent.
Higurashi no Naku Koroni and Higurashi no Naku Koroni Kai are both really good,the art style is imo ****ty but the story,especially the tension it builds up is great.rei and kira are just pointless ******** ovasthat arent worth watching.
TheRedPenguin
<Inhouse Regular>
TheRedPenguin's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 9, 2013 7:09am | Report
Quoted:

Is hellsing ultimate any good compared to the original hellsing?

I liked it better than the original.
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 9, 2013 11:40pm | Report
Where do you get this numbers/ratings from? Or do you make them up yourself?
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2013 12:56am | Report
Yukimaru wrote:

Where do you get this numbers/ratings from? Or do you make them up yourself?

Good guy Yuki, says what everyone is thinking.
"I walked up to her big butt and asked her *** butt what." - Lil Wayne, lyrical genius

"I can't decide where I stand on abortion, on one hand it is killing children, on the other it gives women a choice." - ???
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2013 12:12pm | Report
MyAnimeList

Also if actually read a little, you will learn that you can click everything on the first post, which will in turn take you to where I got the rating

And for a disclaimer for all the **** tards out there
ATLEAST 20000 people are rating each anime
so the ratings are accurate, most of the anime on the first post has around 40000 to 100000 ratings
FireLord
<Member>
FireLord's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2013 12:30pm | Report
MrCuddowls wrote:
And for a disclaimer for all the **** tards out there
ATLEAST 20000 people are rating each anime
so the ratings are accurate, most of the anime on the first post has around 40000 to 100000 ratings

so you're going to another website to see the ratings for the animes you put on your list. you also claim these ratings are accurate.

can you explain me what's the point of these topic? if you using on that website to validade what people say why not just use that site in the first place? do you think a forum with 10 people is more leriable than 40000 to 100000 people?
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ rєmєmвєr tσ +rєp mє íf í dєsєrvє ít! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★ тнαикѕ тσ тнє_иαмєℓєѕѕ_вαя∂ fσя тнιѕ αмαzιиg ѕιgиαтυяє! ★ ★ ★
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2013 12:45pm | Report
FireLord wrote:

so you're going to another website to see the ratings for the animes you put on your list. you also claim these ratings are accurate.

can you explain me what's the point of these topic? if you using on that website to validade what people say why not just use that site in the first place? do you think a forum with 10 people is more leriable than 40000 to 100000 people?

well lets see, I never knew anime like Greatest Teacher Onizuka, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Trigun, Seirei no Moribito, Elfen Lied, Ergo Proxy, Sengoku Basara, Chrome Shelled Regios etc even existed and would have never looked for them. Further more, the anime that were suggested had very good ratings which increased how credible I felt the people who suggested the anime were, and gave me a good opinion about their taste for anime, that it is good.
FireLord
<Member>
FireLord's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2013 1:50pm | Report
some of those are on the first page of the top rated animes on the website you listed
http://myanimelist.net/topanime.php
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ rєmєmвєr tσ +rєp mє íf í dєsєrvє ít! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★ тнαикѕ тσ тнє_иαмєℓєѕѕ_вαя∂ fσя тнιѕ αмαzιиg ѕιgиαтυяє! ★ ★ ★
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2013 2:26pm | Report
We all know this thread is pointless, it's only Mr.Cuddles that refuses to accept that.
"Well, basically you should treat me like a prostitute." - TotalBiscuit
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 11, 2013 1:24am | Report
While i dont see a point in this topic then if u take that ratings from another website, here is a problem with stuff like MyAnimeList:

That websites use the same "freedom-of-speech" as Mobafire does, the result: Many bad guides that have a high rating.
Good examples for that are Bleach, Sengoku Basara, Dragonball, Pandora Hearts or Ao no Exorcist. "Quality" is something not everyone can easily judge and i rather listen to the Opinions of a few people who actually show that they know what they are talking about.
The list is not wrong, i would suggest to totally take out the ratings so die-hard people like me(or the other people that made it 8 pages long) calm their tits.

Also as a small site note, i would write out the "FMA" to Full Metal Alchemist.

I could be wrong here since its a very long time i informed myself about this:
EDIT: also about how legal it is to link torrents to the Animes...basicly every sub some1 makes is illegal in the first place, most Companys dont give a **** though, and as soon as some American or European Company got the rights for some Anime they usually ***** around that the current-sub's should be taken down, before that its more of a "we dont need to pay"-marketing thingy, cuz there are still fans who think they are more fan if they buy alrdy watched stuff.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide