Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

**** Solo Queue

Creator: B-Wong December 29, 2010 5:51pm
31 posts - page 1 of 4
1 2 3 4
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2010 5:51pm | Report
So I'm at 499 wins. I'm currently in-game. I solo queue cause meh, why not? I could get my 500th win. But **** no, Riot ****ing hates me. I get in, I play my strongest character (imo), Leblanc. So I'm all psyched and I go bot but wait! I see my teammate go mid. And then another follows. I'm so sad ._. Now that same Cassiopia is blaming me for not having cleanse to counter Exhaust... when it's blind pick. Also she's jungling.. and dieing. She's ganking... and dieing. She's using ghost! And not moving. Seriously pissed right now.

Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2010 6:15pm | Report
Yeah, solo queue sucks... I lost three games today - some were partly because of me, others were not. Today was my "try new characters" day, including Olaf and Galio - probably not going to be buying either of them anytime soon, it turns out, judging from today's performance. I still don't see how solo queue can pair up a level 25 player on a win streak with a level 7 feeder Fiddlesticks.

Also, too many terrible Cassiopeias running around. Too many.
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2010 6:45pm | Report

Also, too many terrible Cassiopeias running around. Too many.

Yea. ******** I'm just tryin to get my wins and this is how game 2 is going:

I'm farming the most on my team, however the hell that's possible. As Leblanc. 2 guys on my team yelling at each other in Portuguese. Kayle and Lux thing they're the ultimate gank squad. They've fed the other team like crazy. I'm 3/3, the other 2 guys are just quiet and a majority of the time, dead. Can I please just have my ****ing win? ;-;

shinussiel
<Member>
shinussiel's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2010 6:55pm | Report
Something you have to live with I guess. The last 3 days I have been getting somewhat competent teams and have been winning but today...man. I only won one game and that was with Nunu :) But I saw some of the worst players today. Like I don't even know how they function in their daily lives. And Cassiopeia on trial is bad. Like really bad. ):
Made by Scrax
Check out my Renekton Guide (Under Construction)
Shrillex
<Veteran>
Shrillex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2010 7:23pm | Report
Play at your own risk.
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2010 7:32pm | Report
Shrillex wrote:

Play at your own risk.

Side effects may include:
Seething with anger.

caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2010 7:33pm | Report
one reason i'm glad my comp needs fixing. i don't have to deal with this ****.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Pokimoki
<Member>
Pokimoki's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2010 7:35pm | Report
And last game me and Wong played was pure rape cause of Mundo and Tryndamere feeding.
Making a new build.
Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2010 2:31am | Report
I'm sorry Wong I couldn't carry hard enough

JHOIJHOI IS THE BESTEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD AND THIS SIG IS AMAZING TY <3
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2010 2:50am | Report

Today was my "try new characters" day, including Olaf and Galio - probably not going to be buying either of them anytime soon, it turns out, judging from today's performance.

I tried the same two, neither of which I plan to buy. If I want a bad-*** 1v1 or 1v(non-squishy carry your team) I will just go Jax.

Should have played with me and Chaotic, shinussiel. The other teams surrendered every time. XD
Other than that, I guess today is 'lets all fail' day or 'lets get qued with ******s' day. I had a bit of the same problem. Some days it's just ridiculous though.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide