Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

SUPER POWERS!!!!

Creator: JEFFY40HANDS July 30, 2011 2:28pm
64 posts - page 7 of 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2011 5:07pm | Report

Ben has mastered the ability to make foxes appear from nowhere. Terribly, Ben is deathly afraid of creatures.

Well that's great.

Gouge out your eyes, you'll be fine.
Kirluu
<Member>
Kirluu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2011 12:38pm | Report
I'd like to be able to either be as small as I am not visible, or be able to go through objects, as well as invisibility D: Either one of those 3. xD

Ultimate peepin' skillz.
Check out my comprehensive guide for Jax !!
-
Make sure to hit that +Rep button if I helped you out, and you feel I deserve it! :)
gwadzila
<Member>
gwadzila's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2011 12:45am | Report
Great superpowers:

-Never having to pee in long lines
-Being able to open those damn impossible "fresh seal" bags
-Never having any stairs or doors creak when you use them in the middle of the night
-The ability to instantly come up with semi useful powers (I could use that one right now)
-Repelling sand, wood chips, and dirt from the inside of your shoes
-Being able to run by the pool
-Always knowing whats behind that one, unlabeled door (of course you don't really care, just curious)
-Being able to have leg room on a cheap flight
-Never having a sduffy dose
-Knowing every single acronym in the world (KESAITW)
-The ability to hear noises too high pitched for others to hear (along with the handy power to say "shut the **** up" in bat)

I would love to have any of these.
Credit to jhoijhoi for this intense battle.
Whenever you +Rep me, a puppy finds a home.
My builds: Gragas Veigar Soraka
My Blog is f*cking important.
CoRpusCoLLoSsuM
<Member>
CoRpusCoLLoSsuM's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2011 10:25am | Report
CoRpusCoLLoSsuM carries a poisonous quarterstaff that also grants a super skill at jumping. Additionally, he rides a breathtaking lizard into battle and he developed the talent to transform illusion into steel. CoRpusCoLLoSsuM has learned to transform any rat into a dolphin and he is able to steal the appearance of his assailants and use it against them. He likewise has the power to transform any bison into a chicken and he is able to tunnel through solid sand. CoRpusCoLLoSsuM can view distant locations with his mind, but never against an octopus. Terribly, CoRpusCoLLoSsuM becomes kind of an ******* in the presence of cloth. CoRpusCoLLoSsuM fights using a frightening chainsaw that can force enemies to obey his every command and he has the power to create fluid out of thin air. Shamefully, CoRpusCoLLoSsuM is infamous for being terrible at survival.

Additionally.. CoRpusCoLLoSsuM often fights using a wicked tentacle that can force assailants to ramble incoherently.

Dude. Yes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide