Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

tagaryen or stark avatar?

Creator: mastrer1000 August 24, 2013 6:41am
23 posts - page 1 of 3
1 2 3
which avatar?
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2013 6:41am | Report
so i want a new avatar and i can't decide between this(because daenerys is my favourite character) and this one(because we are talking about the starks, you know...)i would exclude the texts because you would not be able to read them anyways.
help me out pls :)
mastrer1000
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2013 6:46am | Report
just saying, there are also pictures of other houses, but i either don't like the pictures as much or it is house lannister.
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2013 7:05am | Report
Lannister
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Janitsudude

Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
mastrer1000
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2013 7:07am | Report
nevar.
edit:i would discuss that more in-depth, but it would require pretty huge spoilers.
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2013 7:15am | Report
Then go for Baratheon.

ALL HAIL STANNIS, THE TRUE KING
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Bludes
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
lifebaka
<Member>
lifebaka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2013 7:18am | Report
No love for the Greyjoys? They end up more interesting and compelling than Daenerys's story come books four and five.

Anyway, while the Starks are some of the cooler characters, none of the houses are really awesome. The Targaryens are about control and power, the Starks are bleak and cold, the Lannisters are shortsighted and greedy, the Baratheons are stubborn and slow, and a lot of the other houses are just eminently forgettable. I don't figure I need to go into what's wrong with the Greyjoys or the Martells.

Also, House Lannister is seriously awesome, in terms of its characters. Jaimie gets really awesome as his character arc progresses, and Tyrion's character arc is like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

Also, these two images for House Targaryen are also cool.
OTGBionicArm wrote: Armored wimminz = badass.

My posts may be long. If this bothers you, don't read them.
mastrer1000
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2013 7:20am | Report
Meiyjhe wrote:

Then go for Baratheon.

ALL HAIL STANNIS, THE TRUE KING

i would not do it for stannis if i did it.
also the king of the north > all(except daenerys ofc). who cares about the red wedding
mastrer1000
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2013 7:26am | Report
lifebaka wrote:

No love for the Greyjoys? They end up more interesting and compelling than Daenerys's story come books four and five.

Anyway, while the Starks are some of the cooler characters, none of the houses are really awesome. The Targaryens are about control and power, the Starks are bleak and cold, the Lannisters are shortsighted and greedy, the Baratheons are stubborn and slow, and a lot of the other houses are just eminently forgettable. I don't figure I need to go into what's wrong with the Greyjoys or the Martells.

Also, House Lannister is seriously awesome, in terms of its characters. Jaimie gets really awesome as his character arc progresses, and Tyrion's character arc is like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

Also, these two images for House Targaryen are also cool.

i know the books and i must say i liked jaimie more before his "accident". also i believe that daenerys will either become queen or dies. judging by the end of the last book, the second seems more likely, but there is always hope :) i hope i was hiding spoilers good enough :D

i will see if i can do something with the first picture, i really like it :)

edit: the greyjoys. i am unsure what i think about them. they have theon(no i don't care what happens to him later) but on the other hand they are pretty damn cool later. they are no match for arya and daenerys in my opinion though
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2013 7:34am | Report

i would not do it for stannis if i did it.
also the king of the north > all(except daenerys ofc). who cares about the red wedding

Pls, out of all kings, Stannis would probably be the best (Daenerys on the second place). Stannis is a strong king, he would be a great ruler. Daenerys cares too much about their people, which leads to bad "queen" decisions. Rob would be a decent king, but his problem is that he would only control the north, meaning that other kings would roam everything except the north, which the kings do not like. Aka Rob made a bad decision.

Ofc I don't have to explain why the Greyjoys, Martel, Tommen and Joffrey are bad kings.
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Hogopogo
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2013 7:37am | Report
How about Teemoster?

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide