Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

The best controller for PC

Creator: Searz October 1, 2012 7:14am
1 2 3
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2012 7:30am | Report
Searz wrote:

Well, it's not exactly metal, lol. And the shape of the stick is very round, so unless your fingers are super sensitive I don't see how you could have any problem with it.

Metal or not it rubs like hell, you play, let's say 2h a day, and you got will notice it within a month or two.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2012 7:52am | Report
I never had that problem.
You're probably using it in a weird way.

I'm guessing that the problem I have with the "sharp" corners of the Xbox360 controller also might be a rare problem.
"I saw [Twilight: Eclipse] in theaters with a girl I was dating at the time. I spent more time staring at my toes and wiggling them than I did watching this abomination. When Edward proposed to Blank Face, I finally looked up with a revelation.
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.

I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2012 4:02pm | Report
I'm sitting on it and control the sticks with the movement of my butt cheeks, nothing unusual about that.
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide