Meh, I'm good :P
"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford
"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts
"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts
17 years, forever alone.
/cry forever.
/cry forever.
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
Luther3000 wrote:
Got you beat laddie, I'm 19.
Can we be forever alone... together?
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
You need to log in before commenting.


<Altruistic Artist>
Lacorpse JhoiJhoi Missmaw Xiron Xiao Kat CM Nameless Tinystar Me