Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

THQ AUCTION OFF

Creator: caucheka January 23, 2013 2:03pm
14 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
Shaddofokkusu
<Member>
Shaddofokkusu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2013 9:26pm | Report
So the deal with THQ was that gamestop does not pay them up front for games only if it sells since gamestop would go out of business if they did since whole sale value and retail value are two different things. Not to mention the investors for THQ left because THQ wasn't selling enough games so they pulled out.Then THQ was left to pay for the loses in games not sold.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 26, 2013 4:09am | Report
caucheka wrote:

-Deep Silver (Dead Island) got Volition (Saint's Row) and the rights to the Metro franchise, but not the studio itself.

Deep Silver does know their open world stuff pretty well, so I don't Saint's Row is gonna suffer.
It's weird about Metro though.. I really, really, really hope Metro doesn't get ****ed up. The first game was really good.
Quoted:
as for relic, there couldn't of been a better publisher than sega.

I dunno. Sega seems pretty good game-wise, but the ******ed copyright claims they've made on Youtube are ****ing despicable.
Quoted:
-Ubisoft got the rights to South Park Stick of Truth, but South Park is suing to get the rights back. they also got thq montreal, where one of the head ***Creed guys had ran off to after leaving ubisoft. hah.

Okay.. This means South Park is trying to stop the game from being released? Because they're scared Ubisoft will screw it up?
"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m ****ing ******ed but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding." - Guuse

"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 26, 2013 5:22am | Report
even if an asset is not auctioned, if still may be sold if the shareholders wish to, maybe witha better deal. or they can keep it to "revive" the company.

Sig made by Hogopogo
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 26, 2013 8:05pm | Report
Searz wrote:

Okay.. This means South Park is trying to stop the game from being released? Because they're scared Ubisoft will screw it up?

the game was set to come out in march and ubisoft -already- delayed the game. if that doesnt give red flags i don't know what will.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide