Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Transferring High Schools.

Creator: RamenL January 3, 2012 8:57pm
RamenL
<Member>
RamenL's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2012 8:57pm | Report
Hello, I live in Michigan, Madison Heights. I am moving to Michigan, Sterling Heights. The problem is I heard a few of my friends had friends who moved from here to there, and many of their hard earned credits were not accepted. This was how ever years ago, maybe more then 4, less then 8. The question is, does anyone know, if all the credits on my transcript will be transferred for sure, or is it possible I will go down a grade or so as they won't accept my credits in the school I will be attending..
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2012 10:51pm | Report
I am from europe... And what is this?
Vavena
<Member>
Vavena's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2012 11:27pm | Report
haha you live right by me :)

Samoh
<Member>
Samoh's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2012 2:52am | Report
Run.
Thanks to Koksei, The_Nameless_Bard,JhoiJhoi, LaCorpse, JEFFY40HANDS and myself for the signatures! I am also a certified gangster.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2012 3:01am | Report
My friend Simba is a cheater. You should talk to him on what to do because he might know how to cheat your way into the system. PM me on LoL chat for his in game name.

on topic, you might just be asked to take extra classes to make up the credits, but there's a 90% chance you don't even have to worry about that kido :V
Yougan
<Member>
Yougan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2012 3:04am | Report

I am from europe... And what is this?

Thanks to jhoijhoi, Brynolf, Jeffy40hands, Samoh, MissMaw, Vavena, Koksei and The-Nameless-Bard for my signs
davidcarl
<Member>
davidcarl's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2012 2:35pm | Report
I wouldn't know about it cuz I always passed mine even when I transferred to different schools of different locations.
What's red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet at the same time? Rainbow
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2012 2:45pm | Report
Check the "passing grades" of the school you're transferring to verses your current grades as well as classes offered and credits required.

Some might transfer over and, for the most part, core classes are universal. (Math, science english, etc.)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide