Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account






Or

's Forum Avatar

Twillight - The stares

Creator: Searz March 1, 2013 12:40pm
11 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
13418
Joined:
Jun 6th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2013 10:56am | Report
So I finally watched the entire thing.

Lol at their animated child.

Also, what the **** was up with most peoples' eyes in the last movie? They looked soo weird.. Unnaturally big at times and they looked off when viewed at an angle. Did they seriously do post-processing on the ****ing eyes? >.>
"I saw [Twilight: Eclipse] in theaters with a girl I was dating at the time. I spent more time staring at my toes and wiggling them than I did watching this abomination. When Edward proposed to Blank Face, I finally looked up with a revelation.
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.

I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide