Thalia Kael wrote:
MS Paint so fast
These images has not been edited aside from the black box I added to hide some info :3
"I saw [Twilight: Eclipse] in theaters with a girl I was dating at the time. I spent more time staring at my toes and wiggling them than I did watching this abomination. When Edward proposed to Blank Face, I finally looked up with a revelation.
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.
I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.
I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
SkidmarkD wrote:
You'd think they'd stick with multiplier settings.
Don't think most HW can handle those bus speeds.....
Finally somebody that has a clue of what is going on :D
I might post the source later on :3
"You can't have your privacy violated if you don't know your privacy is violated." - Mike Rogers, U.S. Representative for Michigan's 8th congressional district, 2013
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
Almost forgot. Here's the source:
http://www.sweclockers.com/forum/54-amd/1206891-tror-jag-har-varldens-snabbaste-dator-vad-beror-detta-pa/
Have fun translating.
http://www.sweclockers.com/forum/54-amd/1206891-tror-jag-har-varldens-snabbaste-dator-vad-beror-detta-pa/
Have fun translating.
"You can't have your privacy violated if you don't know your privacy is violated." - Mike Rogers, U.S. Representative for Michigan's 8th congressional district, 2013
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
You need to log in before commenting.


Overclockers have been able to push it as far as 13TeraHertz.
Make sure you have proper cooling or it will melt a hole through the space-time continuum.