""Toshabi took thy **** and strucketh Hotshot in his face 'thou art no god'" Toshabi 3:16" - Toshabi
"And then, TheJohn said something so Brazilian that it made all the Brazilians in Brazil turn to look at him" - Toshabi
"abloobloo ur triggering me" - Toshabi
"And then, TheJohn said something so Brazilian that it made all the Brazilians in Brazil turn to look at him" - Toshabi
"abloobloo ur triggering me" - Toshabi
Quoted:
Yeah, of course. But the zombies were what made the story.
i think it were the relationships between the characters, but then again, they just met because of the zombies, so you are kinda right :)
I AM NOT AFFECTED BY ELOHELL. NOOBS AND TROLLS NEVER RUIN MY RANKED GAMES.
I DON'T GET STUCK AND I NEVER GET ONLY 2LP FOR A WIN.
I AM UNRANKED.
also check out my Ryze guide
@mastrer unless you got an illegal download link which isn't preferable I can't play it, I don't have any money currently so I'll get back to you on the whole playing it thing.
If I have helped in anyway at all a +rep will be appreciated lots
Thanks to LaCorpse, Hogopogo and JhoiJhoi for the amazing sigs
^pay your tribute to the developners and get this game the good way. i could prohably find you something illegal, but i only do that if i want to have ea games.
I AM NOT AFFECTED BY ELOHELL. NOOBS AND TROLLS NEVER RUIN MY RANKED GAMES.
I DON'T GET STUCK AND I NEVER GET ONLY 2LP FOR A WIN.
I AM UNRANKED.
also check out my Ryze guide
You need to log in before commenting.


What is that from? the art looks kinda like borderlands
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL