"I saw [Twilight: Eclipse] in theaters with a girl I was dating at the time. I spent more time staring at my toes and wiggling them than I did watching this abomination. When Edward proposed to Blank Face, I finally looked up with a revelation.
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.
I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.
I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
You need to log in before commenting.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mpx4R9SY98o
I thought this was well worth a share.
I agree wholeheartedly to everything said.
http://www.t3.com/news/forza-5-microtransactions-run-as-high-at-pound-32-50
Just when I didn't think there could be anything more bad about the Xbox One...
http://store.steampowered.com/reviews/
Way to go Steam(Valve). I hope you keep this system as is. Arbitrary scores are and have never been a good system.