Ramswaain Decify
and
Ramudydyr Tignce
This is a terrible game D:
and
Ramudydyr Tignce
This is a terrible game D:
"Moral justification is a powerful disengagement mechanism. Destructive conduct is made personally and socially acceptable by portraying it in the service of moral ends." - Albert Bandura
"Ultimately, if people lose their willingness to recognize that there are times in our history when legality becomes distinct from morality, we aren't just ceding control of our rights to government, but our futures." - Edward Snowden
"Ultimately, if people lose their willingness to recognize that there are times in our history when legality becomes distinct from morality, we aren't just ceding control of our rights to government, but our futures." - Edward Snowden
Vavena wrote:
First 3 letters of your Surname
I'm pretty sure I did it correctly. Ram are the 3 first of MY surname.
"I saw [Twilight: Eclipse] in theaters with a girl I was dating at the time. I spent more time staring at my toes and wiggling them than I did watching this abomination. When Edward proposed to Blank Face, I finally looked up with a revelation.
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.
I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.
I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
Searz wrote:
I'm pretty sure I did it correctly. Ram are the 3 first of MY surname.
Not what I meant
The First Three letters of your #1 favorite champion’s name +
The Last Three letters of your #2 favorite champion’s name
I'm guessing you used swain for your first attempt then udyr for your second attempt. Meh nvm I can't explain what I mean, too tired atm
You need to log in before commenting.


Hynshyvan Twidra
Surprisingly good, though I sound like a breed of dragon that's related to Shyvana.