Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Solo Top Singed

Creator: Vigoris September 10, 2011 7:43pm
1 2
Vigoris
<Member>
Vigoris's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2011 7:43pm | Report
As many of you are aware there has been a lot of debate as to wheter Singed is OP or not.

I put this to the test and decided to try Singed one night. I played 6 games in a row, three 3 v 3 and three 5 v 5. I was able to go 6 consecutive games without a single death. Also, I average 7-10 kills per game and a tun of assists

Check the screen shots here: http://lol.csb-gaming.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=41

I challenge all of you to do that with any other champ.

Vigoris
gwadzila
<Member>
gwadzila's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2011 8:22pm | Report
Challenge.... Failed.
Credit to jhoijhoi for this intense battle.
Whenever you +Rep me, a puppy finds a home.
My builds: Gragas Veigar Soraka
My Blog is f*cking important.
gabpin
<Member>
gabpin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2011 8:52pm | Report
OP XD
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2011 9:05pm | Report
He's not OP.

He's strong with farm. Cho Gath is strong with farm. Akali is strong with farm. Almost every champ in the game is, but Singed is simply stronger than most with farm.
Rizzak
<Member>
Rizzak's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2011 9:13pm | Report
Singed was a decently balanced champion before his buffs, now he is a a good champion but not OP. He can farm well, hold the lane, does well in team fights and is very hard to kill. His effectiveness lessens the higher ELO you go.
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2011 1:08am | Report
Rizzak wrote:

Singed was a decently balanced champion before his buffs, now he is a a good champion but not OP. He can farm well, hold the lane, does well in team fights and is very hard to kill. His effectiveness lessens the higher ELO you go.

I disagree with your last statement, but agree with the rest. Dyrus' Singed is disgustingly good, and shows that he is viable even at high ELO.
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2011 1:18am | Report
Singed is not only viable in high ELO ranked play, but also in competitive tournament matches, just take a look at how Dyrus trolled as Singed on Dreamhack.

If Singed doesn't play risky and doesn't go for blood, its VERY hard to kill him on the lane, even when he gets ganked he can just ult out.

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2011 1:45am | Report
Singed is a little on the OP side, but he's also a niche champion.
I think a nerf to his stats per level and maybe a small buff to his base stats would make him more balanced.
"every now and again you come across a game that has so little emotional connection to who you are that you end up standing there, gazing at the screen and saying "I'm just pressing buttons and my life has no meaning,"" - Colin Campbell
Urscythe
<Member>
Urscythe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2011 3:06am | Report
Searz wrote:

Singed is a little on the OP side, but he's also a niche champion.
I think a nerf to his stats per level and maybe a small buff to his base stats would make him more balanced.

Just reduce the stats he gets from his ult a little bit, or reduce the uptime on his ult. If he's still too strong, I'd probably hit the AP coefficient on Fling. If he's STILL somehow too strong, next up would be to reduce the coefficients on poison (it's essentially 100% since you take initial damage and three more hits before the poison fades.)

Thanks to Jsta for the sig image.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2011 3:34pm | Report
^ This, if they just take 5-10 of the numbers off of his ult per point placed, I think he'd be balanced. His damage isn't too much of the issue if you ask me. It's more his ultimate.

His ult should really only last 15 or 18 seconds either way.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide