Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

AD Thresh?

Creator: tehAsian February 12, 2013 8:24pm
1 2
Spiffy_King
<Member>
Spiffy_King's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2013 8:06pm | Report
caucheka wrote:

why would you build thresh ad?

the only thing he gets is the number of souls guaranteed on each hit. in order to get max damage off his q passive you have to wait -10- seconds inbetween attacking.

on top of that, the bonus damage is magic, which wont really be helping you out that much.

It's definitely not 10 seconds try more around 5 for serious damage.
DKitten
<Member>
DKitten's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 19, 2013 8:42am | Report

It's definitely not 10 seconds try more around 5 for serious damage.

Whereas, I could just build, yanno, Ashe (or better, Draven), get an Infinity Edge and Phantom Dancer, and get 2.5x damage every hit, with an attack speed of 1.7. So I'd do at least 3x as much damage than Thresh sitting out his Q. In every way, building AD Thresh is just stupid when you have better options. Hell, I can get 2x damage every 3 seconds with Blitzcrank, and it comes with a knockup and low mana cost! I'd even still get the pull that Thresh gloats about.

It's not fun when you're a support sitting in bottom lane and wondering how the hell AD Carry Thresh is expected to kill stuff =.= And you realize that the jungler and top have more kills than your carry does by the end of the game because he can't deal the damages despite you serving them up on a silver platter.
Build Guides:

Humor Guides:

Welcome to the wonderful world of supports. How can I help you today?
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide