Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Ahri Support?

Creator: Vamp18
September 16, 2012 5:09am
11 posts page 1 of 2 Forums » Theory Crafting & Ideation » Ahri Support?
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Vamp18 » September 16, 2012 5:09am | Report
Possible to play Ahri support? Max charm first land a few of them and hope the ADC picks up the kill? Plus she could have some good poke potential.
Vamp18's Forum Avatar

Vamp18
<Member>
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by lifebaka » September 16, 2012 10:04am | Report
It's possible for it to work, but if it doesn't you're going to be screwed. Ahri support has no less aggressive play patterns to fall back on. In addition, Ahri's kit is incredibly weak unless it actually does damage; the only thing in her kit that doesn't scale with AP is the charm duration, and it's not even as good as a Taric stun until rank 3.

So... No. Not really viable. You can sometimes stomp bads doing silly things, but there's a reason that the more traditional supports are used.
OTGBionicArm wrote: Armored wimminz = badass.

My posts may be long. If this bothers you, don't read them.
lifebaka's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
lifebaka
<Scout>
Rep: Prominent (151)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by The Overmyynd » September 16, 2012 11:00am | Report
No. If you want a taunt, Rammus support works better, or even Shen. The biggest difference is the fact that both of those two are fairly item independant, but Ahri is extremely item dependant to be useful. So lategame she falls way behind and becomes nothing but fodder.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar

The Overmyynd
<Editor>
Rep: Established (139)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by FalseoGod » September 16, 2012 1:35pm | Report
Stop the bad supports fad please, it's annoying for people who wants to go AD Carry.
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

FalseoGod's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
Rep: Esteemed (316)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by throatslasher » September 17, 2012 9:21am | Report
No, it's not viable because support taric does everything she does but 10X better.

ADC ahri is, however, 100% viable.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
throatslasher's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
throatslasher
<Member>
Rep: Distinguished (248)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Temzilla » September 18, 2012 6:35pm | Report
Support Ahri is perfectly viable, you just have to play her like support vlad.
Tri lane for life.
Temzilla's Forum Avatar

Temzilla
<Scout>
Rep: Distinguished (211)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Vavena » September 18, 2012 6:52pm | Report
Not sure if troll thread or just dumb..

Vavena's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Vavena
<Scout>
Rep: Prominent (152)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by MrCuddowls » September 18, 2012 6:55pm | Report
If you wanna play Ahri support you have to be ****ing rambo because it takes so much ****ing skill thats its not worth it. Singed is better
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MrCuddowls
<Member>
Rep: Notable (47)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Thalia Kael » September 22, 2012 7:46pm | Report
Not viable.

1- She cant shield/heal/protect her adc
2- She needs items to be effective
3- Her charm isnt effective enough to be her only supportive ability
4- Any support with hard cc does her job better
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Rep: Memorable (79)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by EVILISLEMONS » September 28, 2012 9:21am | Report
I'd rather Leblanc support.
----> My First Ahri Guide. <---- Please give me a chance and take a look at it! It'd be much appreciated!
EVILISLEMONS's Forum Avatar

EVILISLEMONS
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (6)
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!