Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

ATTENTION IRELIA GUIDE SPAMMERS

Creator: Restrictnine#5232 November 17, 2010 11:55am
1 2
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2010 4:39pm | Report
"Yeah, i know right. 'You seriously just played her in 2 practice games and 1 normal game and you all of a sudden think you are the badass with THE build.' Keep in mind that every new champ is OP and almost anything works for them. Why not just go item-less and not make everybody else's DPS look so pitiful.

It gets annoying"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ My response to http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/forum/news/irelia-the-will-of-the-blades-and-hexdrinker-added-969 ...
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
Chaotic Bliss
<Member>
Chaotic Bliss's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2010 4:41pm | Report
Nine I can agree with you about Occult. But to answer your question, I do well with it. My AD Akali does well with it.

On topic: I admit Ive seen a few of those builds that seem to think that she will be effective as a melee that they take those Snowball items. I think its a bad idea to take DPS over Survival with her. She is squishy like Yi. Her biggest weakness is CC even with her passive, it wont save her. Merc treads can help, but it only takes a small amount of CC to bring her down.

Give it some time and than some better builds will come out.

I think that there isnt a top build for her yet lol. I mean I see a lot of builds below 60%, and most of them are 50% and lower. Irelia builds will get better in time.

Links below lead to victory. Choose your path

Pillars of Justice

Seeds of Chaos

Open your minds

Skype me at: chaotic_bliss1
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2010 4:43pm | Report
Of course, after the people who actually put effort into it start fiddling around with the possibilites.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
Chaotic Bliss
<Member>
Chaotic Bliss's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2010 4:53pm | Report
Look at HEAT's Theory-crafting thread... I gave a few possiblities lol

Links below lead to victory. Choose your path

Pillars of Justice

Seeds of Chaos

Open your minds

Skype me at: chaotic_bliss1
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 18, 2010 12:12am | Report
Quoted:

If i get un-"veted", it was worth it. Because this needs to stop.

If this happens i want to get un-vetted also, so dont worry Rest.

I sign under this with both my arms, legs and my ding ****. But as i woke up today i was kinda amazed that accualy ppl i know from boards did a guides. I think we have a problem with it. I am a fan of melee physical champions, i will for sure make a guide myself but i think that it will get squished by some early posted guide. More or less what happened with Vlad guides. I still cant see why our top rated Vlad build has lichbane in it, it is utility tree mastered and a person that created it visits this site on 2 week basis and did not change anything since the creation.

This kind of situations makes ppl post guides AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Why? Becouse even the most ridiculous build WILL WORK if you have skill or a particular champ sutes your playstyle. Additionaly a build that at least looks like a decent one but got posted early will get good votes.
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 18, 2010 12:27am | Report
I noticed some of the builds already have upwards of 15 votes. I know it takes a while to build up reputation for a new guide, but I suppose the people who posted them are going on about everybody elses builds and putting in votes to make theirs look better in the top-rated section.

Freki
<Member>
Freki's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 18, 2010 4:41am | Report
So what ? Need to reconsider the way the build are posted ?

Create a list from active forumers who can vouch build and then they will be released ?

that indeed would not make such a ridiculous huge database.

This is an issue and a threat for this website, regards to its quality. (I think it will keep attracting people)
HeAt
<Veteran>
HeAt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 18, 2010 7:07am | Report
THANK you. I HOPE you play USA because A clan i am about to restart REALLY needs people like you restrict. I don't care about the skill but the knowledge of KEY concepts is necessary. I agree, a Sword of the Occult rarely works, and never on melee champs. EXTREMELY long range champs can pull it off, like trist and ashe.. sometimes..

thats about it
- HeAt
Everybody! Don't Forget To Check out Some of My Beatboxing @ www.youtube.com/heatbbx and give me that +rep if i helped you out :)
Restrictnine#5232
<Veteran>
Restrictnine#5232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 18, 2010 9:12am | Report
@HeAt;

I actually am in US. Hit me up when ur online

IGN: Taggrin

I would love to get in a clan with you and your other clan members.
Click on the Banner to see my new and improved Udyr guide!

Guides By RestrictNine, A.K.A. Taggrin
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide