Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Banshee | FoN

Creator: Booshido March 18, 2011 4:15pm
Booshido
<Member>
Booshido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2011 4:15pm | Report

375 Health, 375 Mana, 50 Magic Resist. UNIQUE Passive: Blocks one negative spell every 45 seconds. 2715 Gold

V

40 Health Per 5 Sec, 76 Magic Resis, 8 Movement Speed. UNIQUE Passive: Restores 0.35% of your champion's health every second. 2610

Now that banshee has been nerfed twice recently, you think fon will be bought more often, I felt the 45 sec nerf a few times now, I may change now, FoN is slightly cheaper, and you get more stats, and the passive is great if you have semi decent HP. Banshee's passive was the only reason it was bought, I will still buy it if i'm up against a Karthus or some Pro Ashe...maybe?

Discuss.
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2011 4:19pm | Report
Depends on the character. I think I'm still going to be buying Banshee's Veil, personally.

caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2011 4:42pm | Report
idk if im doing my math right because it doesnt seem to make sense but .35% of 3000 = 10.5?
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2011 4:44pm | Report
Banshee's also gives health, and the spell shield works on AD-based spells too. So, if you're only getting one defense item, either get Banshee's Veil or Guardian Angel. The nerf makes Banshee's more situational now.
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
Booshido
<Member>
Booshido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2011 5:14pm | Report
caucheka wrote:

idk if im doing my math right because it doesnt seem to make sense but .35% of 3000 = 10.5?

..per sec, so 52 per 5 or something
Trojan995 wrote:

Banshee's also gives health, and the spell shield works on AD-based spells too. So, if you're only getting one defense item, either get Banshee's Veil or Guardian Angel. The nerf makes Banshee's more situational now.

I barely ever build GA >< wish the had some item that was just like 80 armour 80 magic resis "Booshido's Wall" or some **** ;D
though I guess there won't be 10 banshee's per game now.
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2011 12:26am | Report
unless you're in a bot game. i swear the only bot taht doesnt build banshees is renekton and annie?
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2011 1:24am | Report
Banshee is still preferable on more squishy champs since it provides health bonus. So if you want a single def item you got for BV if you already have a defensive item with health in it or you are a bulky champ like Sion/Vlad and so on, go for FoN...

My point of view.
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
Jet
<Member>
Jet's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2011 3:56am | Report
fon doesn't make your carry/mage/support any more bulky or resistant to CC

any champion that doesn't like being stunned/cc'd/doesn't want hit by a nuke will build banshees over fon
Jet has been banned for trolling and blatant racism.
Booshido
<Member>
Booshido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2011 6:06am | Report
Yea that was the case, you will be getting atking 50% more with the cd of the veil to 45 secs, maybe it will be on 9 champs per game. but if i build a frozen mallet for my ad champ, just think I might build fon with it. banshee is still in top 5 items to have

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide