Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Jungling boots

Creator: Dotter March 24, 2011 6:24am
Dotter
<Member>
Dotter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2011 6:24am | Report
Sorry for spamming item ideas, but I'm currently bored in school x)

I have thought about boots, which benefits junglers.

2 movement speed
10(15?) armor

Unique active:
You can place a ward to scout in a small area for 3 minutes.
Cooldown: 1.5 minutes

Price: 1250?
This would benefit junglers alot, especially AP and tanky junglers like Nunu, Rammus, Shen etc., who doesn't benefit that much from Wriggle's Lantern's stats after jungling phase. The item will make you able to place wards near golem buffs & dragon, without having to buy wards.
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2011 1:45pm | Report
well we already have boots that give armor..

idk it sounds interesting enough but i think it might be a little too much on the price (as ninja tabi is only 950, and it gives more armor plus the 12% dodge which i think is more of a benefit than a free ward here and there)

i mean the upgrade from madreds to wriggles is only 75 and it gets increased stats and the ward
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2011 2:34pm | Report
The thing is, you buy these boots and Wriggles and you have 2 free wards every 3 minutes all game.

However, you do have a point in that you sacrifice a lot by getting those boots and wriggles - Idk how balanced it would be.
Dotter
<Member>
Dotter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2011 4:28pm | Report
No, that was also my thoughts. I would just really like to have some sort of item, that is benefitial for junglers like Nunu, which could provied wards like Wriggle's lantern does. x)
And yes the price is high, I just didn't really know how much it should cost. Maybe 1000 would be better, idk.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide