Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Karthus help

Creator: Endon122 August 28, 2011 4:02am
Endon122
<Member>
Endon122's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 28, 2011 4:02am | Report
Hi, people, im glad that yoou decided to help me with karthus. Now, i have karthus and i have played 20 games with him or so. And i found that he is very fun to play, but I suck as playing him. I want to get better and try to play ranked games without fearing of being called "omfg noob, leave the game, feeder, u are useless". I usually have KD ratio 1.0 and few assissts. My build is:Sapphire crystal, health pot, mana pot, tear of the goddess, catalyst the protector, blasting wand, Sorcerers boots, rod of ages, rabadons deathcap, AA staff, void staff and zhoynas hourglass. I add moonflair spellblade instead of void staff if enemy have lot of CCs. I dont have much runes, but if any, then red M pen, i want to buy HP yellows, blue CDR and HP quints. My masteries are 9/0/21. Summoner spells are flash+port and I go almost always mid. If you have some tips to gameplay or build, please write me. Im playing on EU nordic and east servers.
Jvstm
<Member>
Jvstm's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 28, 2011 6:31am | Report
The most important thing is that you don't wait to use your ult late game just to KS. It's much better used right after the first wave of CC goes out, or to initiate a fight with if your enemy team has no Banshee Veils available.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 28, 2011 8:34am | Report
Build seems fine.
Boots+3pots is also a good start.

You'll probably want flat mana-reg seals, AP/lvl glyphs and flat AP quints.
HP quints work too.

THE most important thing to do with Karthus is to FARM. Farm all the time and you'll win games easily.
Sittin' on chimneys, putting fire up my ***.

"I biked 12km in a blizzard today and mice are chewing on my chocolate bars. Life's good."

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide