Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Kassadin - Tips for the Kassa-noob

Creator: Sp4c31nv4d3r
May 21, 2012 7:14pm
3 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » Theory Crafting & Ideation » Kassadin - Tips for the Kassa-noob
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Sp4c31nv4d3r » May 21, 2012 7:14pm | Report
Hey all,

I recently aquired Kassadin (took me long enough). I have read the guide/build that was written by CasterMaster. It really is helping me out a lot, but I was wondering if there are any tips/tricks that you all have? I really like the character and all, I would just like to get better at him sooner rather than later. Thanks!
CALL ME THOR. :) BEHOLD, I AM SMILING.
Sp4c31nv4d3r's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Sp4c31nv4d3r
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (5)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Keondre » May 21, 2012 7:19pm | Report
Go mid. Your opponents will be harassing you and you will be harassing them. That allows you to get Force Pulse charged up faster.
사랑은 장님이다. | ความงามในความแข็งแรง. | 愛は治療です.
Keondre's Forum Avatar

Keondre
<Member>
Rep: Distinguished (221)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by CasterMaster » May 21, 2012 7:29pm | Report
Just don't fight an AD champion in a solo lane. That should do the trick. If you're in a duo lane, you're probably doing it wrong already =P

My Elise Guide | My Kassadin Guide
Thanks to jhoijhoi, albableat, Arcana3, GMD and I for the awesome sigs! im a zombie
CasterMaster's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
CasterMaster
<Veteran>
Rep: Esteemed (316)
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!