Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Shaco Golem Buff?

Creator: artfuldodgings October 5, 2010 1:09pm
artfuldodgings
<Member>
artfuldodgings's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2010 1:09pm | Report
Hey, I'm not a super lol'er by any means, nor am i yet much good at Shaco, my newest Character.. BUT, obviously, being able to get the Golem Buff before the fighting breaks out is a HUGE advantage.. Now, i've seen the videos online on how to do it.. but there are a couple issues i've run into. As Follows:

1) I have heard that since some patch the power of your JITBs has been nerfed slightly, and they can't do the work they should... is this true? or ****?

2) As i said, I am not too incredibly avid at this game. I Do not have a million runes, and moreso have NONE for Shaco seeing as he's new to me. Is this going to stop me from killing Golem?

3)When i tried to do it the first time, He simply crushed my JITBs and my life started dwindling while he was still at about a quarter health... what could i be doing wrong?

Thanks a bunch,
Artful
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2010 1:27pm | Report
It's still possible. Just run down to the golem spot WITH ONCE and start stacking boxes. Health pots are also great help. Oh, and this might sound silly, but remember to keep dropping boxes while fighting :P
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2010 3:15pm | Report
Take it from some 1 with shaco experience. REMEMBER TO DROPP A BOX TO SCOUT! becouse the enemies will try to stop you and it is nice to have some kind of defence
Gster
<Member>
Gster's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2010 9:34pm | Report
its still possible to get golem with shaco WITHOUT a rune book or JITB nerf.
artfuldodgings
<Member>
artfuldodgings's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2010 10:15pm | Report
Thanks all, much appreciated. I got uber ganked by 3 dudes waiting for me in the close by other bushes... i laughed.. they did too.,. then we lost... aw... PEACE

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide