Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Tele-Revive Yorick, VIABLEEEEE.

Creator: Embracing October 22, 2011 7:14am
1 2
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2011 7:14am | Report
THIS MADE MY DAY. TELE-REVIVE YORICK IS SO DAMN FUN.
Basically we trolled around in early game and fed like mad (besides me).
I farmed up. Mid to late game I started raping ***. I kept overextending on purpose, and they try to gank me, but my teammates teleport to me and we kick ***.
Got first inhibitor like that too. Late game we engaged in a teamfight near their base. We all died out but they got all low. So I tele-revived top to kill their just respawned inhibitors. They couldn't stop me. And push2gg.
(Their yi sucked, tryn horrible build, lux never in position with squishy items)

ANYWAYS. NOW THAT IM DONE RANTING
I'm pretty sure tele-revive yorick works just as well as tele-revive karthus. In teamfights you can ult your carry or yourself, then after you die, tele revive back into the fray while cleanup-ing everything.
SRSLY DYRUS SHOULD DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I SHOULD MAKE A GUIDE ON THIS.
Some things to note would be things like
- Don't waste revive or tele unless you NEED it. Long cd spells are mean.
- Need to adapt playstyle accordingly.

Opinions? Thoughts?
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2011 10:44am | Report
My only thought:

Do. Not. Make. A. Guide.
""Toshabi took thy **** and strucketh Hotshot in his face 'thou art no god'" Toshabi 3:16" - Toshabi

"And then, TheJohn said something so Brazilian that it made all the Brazilians in Brazil turn to look at him" - Toshabi

"abloobloo ur triggering me" - Toshabi
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2011 10:49am | Report
I played against a team with all teleports (no revives). The funny thing was...They really couldn't do anything. Well except teleport in and instantly be poisoned and twin fanged ( I was playing Cass)
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2011 12:04pm | Report
The thing is... It's viable... at ~1200 Elo... Not that hard to be at.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2011 12:05pm | Report
Yeah I'm at 1200 ELO and I suck.
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2011 6:09pm | Report
LOL@SEARZ.
Dyrus actually made Tele-revive Karthus work in higher elo so why not make another one work? Well I definitely couldn't carry myself up to that elo, but it'd be funny watching high elo players actually try this. :P
Queso
<Member>
Queso's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2011 8:05pm | Report
Quoted:

LOL@SEARZ.
Dyrus actually made Tele-revive Karthus work in higher elo so why not make another one work? Well I definitely couldn't carry myself up to that elo, but it'd be funny watching high elo players actually try this. :P

Karthus is special because of his passive already granting him 7 extra seconds past death to cast spells, a global nuke, and massive aoe damage + that wall, all great for cleaning fights up. It was phantoml0rd that showed dyrus that strategy.

Yorick can't do anywhere near the AoE damage as Karthus can and Yorick can only use his ult once in the timespan that you would tele/revive, whereas even if Karthus died twice he still gets his passive both times. Yorick is a strong champion, but he does not need to be taking revive. That's my analysis
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2011 8:18pm | Report
But Yorick's ult actually makes his tele-reviving work well (even though you're technically supposed to be be ulting the AD carry).
You wreck, die, revive, die, and tele-revive.
Karthus get's instabursted, dies, 7 seconds of immunity, revive, tele, instaburst, and 7 seconds of immunity. But he's also immobile.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2011 2:29am | Report
Karthus rarely die twice when doing that.
"You can't have your privacy violated if you don't know your privacy is violated." - Mike Rogers, U.S. Representative for Michigan's 8th congressional district, 2013
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2011 2:33am | Report
Clarify please :3, I haven't seen one successful tele-revive karthus, and dyrus's vids aren't loadin for me.

I find that Karthus is really squishy though, and because of that, he gets bursted down really quickly even if he revives.
One thought that I had was that Tele-revive yorick would actually be viable because he was insanely tanky and annoying in a fight. If he revived and tele'ed, it'd take a LONG time to kill him. And I don't think he's that dependent on spells either. Well teleport is generally core on him.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide