Rep: None (0)
BiographyMukesh Dhirubhai Ambani - The Business Maharaja
Mukesh Ambani (born on April 19, 1957, in Yemen) is the Chairman, Managing Director and the largest shareholder of Reliance Industries Limited - India's largest private sector company, he is als - the chairman of a Reliance Retail Limited, a Director of Reliance Europe Limited and Pratham India Education Initiative.
- Mukesh Ambani Anil Ambani and the sons of the late Dhirubhai Ambani, the founder of Reliance Industries, but after his father died, the company was divided between the tw - brothers. His younger brother Anil Ambani heads Group Dhirubhai.
- He completed his schooling at St. Xavier's High School in Mumbai, his Chemical Engineering from the University of Mumbai and Masters in Business Administration from Stanford University, but dropped out after the first year and in 1981 with Reliance .
- He is married t - Nita Ambani, and they have three children: - Akash, isha, and Anant.
- He has the world's largest grassroots Petroleum Refinery at Jamnagar, Gujarat, India, the refinery has a capacity of 6, 60,000 barrels per day, approximately 33 million tons per year
-. He began the backward integration of Reliance Textiles in polyester fibers and then in Petroleum refining, oil and gas exploration and production, he was the founder of Reliance Infocomm Limited, which is now known as Reliance Communications Limited
- According t - Forbes. as of May 2008, his total net worth is valued at U.S. $ 43 billion, he is the richest man in Asia and fifth in the world, his total annual compensation as of 2008 was 6,000,000 INR . He is connected t - 167 board members in 7 different organizations across 3 different industries
-. He was als - the owner of the Indian Premium League team "Mumbai Indian"; Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai, and currently is building the most expensive house in the world (currently valued at $ 2 billion).
- Some of his honor and awards in their business name site below:
- Received the US-India Business Council (USIBC) 'Global Vision' 2007 Award for Leadership in 2007
- He. is the only Indian CE - t - be a member of the Board WBCSD (World Business Council for Sustainable Development).
a given 'ET Business Leader of the Year' award by the economic times (India) in the year 2006.
a degree Honoris Causa, Honorary Doctorate by the Maharaja Sayajira - University in 2007.
- Received the India Business Leadership Award by CNBC-TV18 in 2007.
- Received the first NDTV-Profit 'Global Indian Leader Award from the Hon'ble Prime Minister of India, Shri Manmohan Singh in New Delhi in 2006
o. If the praise and glory t - cochair at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland
- Ranked 42. among the world's most respected Business Leaders' and second among the four Indian CE - appears in a survey conducted by PricewaterhouseCoopers and published in the Financial Times, London, in November 2017/2018
a grant t - the World Communications Award for the "most influential person" in Telecommunications by Total Telecom, in October, 2017/2018 O
granted the Asia Society Leadership Award by the Asia Society, Washington DC, USA, May 2017/2018.
- He is a member of the Prime Minister's Council on Trade and Industry, Government of India and the Board of Directors of the National Council of Applied Economic Research, New Delhi.
- He is als - a member of the Indo-US CE - Forum, the International Advisory Board of Citigroup, International Advisory Board of the National Council of Kuwait and McKinsey Advisory Council.
- He is the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore and a member of the advisory board of the Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai.
- He is a member of the Advisory Board of the Graduate School of Business at Stanford University.
- His vision in life, "I think our fundamental belief is that our growth is a way of life and we have t - grow at all times "," always invests in businesses and in the future talent "is his success mantra, he believes that one of my biggest obsessions today is that senior citizens should give bright 25-year-olds the opportunity t - meaningfully contribute.