Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

jhoijhoi's review & discussion service

Creator: jhoijhoi June 29, 2011 5:44pm
Zyv0x
<Member>
Zyv0x's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 17, 2011 4:51am | Report
Well from what I can see it's closed? Well last time I checked anyway.
Beeswarm17
<Member>
Beeswarm17's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2011 12:45am | Report
Summoner Level: 30
Post Count (at time of request): 218
Spell & Grammar check completed: YES
Guide For (champion): Riven
Why I'd like this to be Reviewed: I'd like some serious consideration as to whether I need a total revamp or if some targeted changes are all that's required. It's not quite where I want it to be, and I'd love for a second opinion on what direction I should take.
What I'd like you to focus on: Formatting, some content, video/image suggestions (where to put them, what to use, etc.), and anything else that you feel would make it more visually comprehensive.
Guide Link: Here. Also in my sig.

Keep in mind I'm not in a significant rush for this, so don't worry about it if you (or those helping you) have a lot on your plate. I just want to improve it, and I know it needs improving. I'm just not sure how I can make it better, and my inexperience is showing. All help is wonderfully appreciated. Thank you!
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2011 7:27pm | Report
Just here to help JhoiJhoi! She could use a hand. Note: I am going do review guides with champions that I have experince with!

ShadowNet's Mordekaiser Guide

Quoted:
Summoner Level:30
Post Count (at time of request):274
Spell & Grammar check completed: Yes
Guide For (champion): Mordekaiser
Why I'd like this to be Reviewed: To make it perfect. 3rd time I'm submitting, feels like going to a doctor.
What I'd like you to focus on: Everything, by everything I mean everything. Make 30 points instead of 10 so I would submit less. :d
Guide Link: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/carry-me-morde-108278

1. The pictures are nice on sore eyes and provide humor...even if it is from an heretic that is reckless enough oppose the God Emperor and his Imperium.
Quoted:
This is the answer to those Magic Resistance stacking weaklings, combines with your mastery Archaic Knowledge for a total of 49% magic penetration
that ought to be 55% no?
3. I'd get rid of Frozen Heart in the defensive item section. I'd only mention Thornmail against heavy AD teams.
4. TL;DR is always a nice touch.

Problems:
1. The items I mentioned above.
2. Update skills since Morde's nerf.
3. The webs that you have are great, but need a more flowing direction. For example go left to right and then break off to the ending items in the middle.

That is all I see so +1, and I'm off to the next one!

Oh and SPACE MARINES!
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2011 8:00pm | Report
Ssyrak's Leona guide! HOLY FUDGE THATS ALOT OF BUILDS!

Quoted:
Ssyrak wrote:
Post Count (at time of request - counting this post): 86
Spell & Grammar check completed: YES (I'm German so please don't expect perfect English. But I did my best)
Guide For (champion): Leona
Why I'd like this to be Reviewed: I put a lot work in my guide. I wanted to give players a well written and in-depth guide to Leona as she is a real powerful and funny champ to play. A review would help improving it.
What I'd like you to focus on: When reading my guide you should focus on anything that is important for yourself as I want a honest opinion.
Guide Link: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/daughter-of-amun-ra-an-indepth-guide-to-leona-101449?page=1

1. Lots of pictures and is broken down very well. Good job!

2. Very well written you obviously have alot of experince (and I could learn a trick or two).

My concerns:

1. Warmog's Armor Does it give you alot of life? Yes, it does but that life is not great without resistances. I personally am not a fan of it on tanks because unless you have alot of resistances the gold is almost useless. Aegis of Legion would serve your team better imo.

2. Overall for your tanking builds I feel as though Randuin's Omen would serve as a better item then Frozen Heart. Gives better effective health, and provides a slow along with attack speed reduction on a click of a button.

3. greater seals of evasion This is a chance, and I'm not bashing it. I believe flat armor seals would serve you better. Glyphs are good, so are quints. Marks are probaly okay as well.

4. Don't even mention Boots of Swiftness....no seriously...just don't.

5. About your graph, I'd get it checked out by a vet named Searz. He is the master at that stuff, and I'm sure he would be happy to help ya double check your math there.

That is all I can see right now, so those are just a few things I see as possible problems with your guide.
Icuonuez
<Member>
Icuonuez's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 20, 2011 3:44am | Report
Post Count (Time of Request): 179
Spell+Grammar check: Yes
Guide for (champion): Leona
Why I'd Like This Reviewed: I have recieved no comments on how I can improve the build. I need to know what I need to do in order to make the guide optimal. I would also like to know if there are better item options available. I would also like to know if those items are core, or situational.
What I'd Like You to Focus on: Visual Appeal, Item Options, Formatting, Images, and Quintessence Choices.
Guide Link: Here

I am in no rush to have this guide reviewed. I just need some feedback, positive or negative.

Special thanks to Keondre for the sig!

Due to inactivity, I am no longer reviewing guides. Sorry guys :(
Ssyrak
<Member>
Ssyrak's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 20, 2011 11:16pm | Report
Thanks a lot Rudmed for reviewing my guide. I already ansered your comment. ;)

PS: Anyway, I would be happy if jhoijhoi will review it as well.
Please notice: If you just commented my post or updated your guide please let me know - by writing an PN - to get new feedback / a new vote. I can't have an eye on all the guides I'm commenting.
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 20, 2011 11:57pm | Report
Ssyrak wrote:

Thanks a lot Rudmed for reviewing my guide. I already ansered your comment. ;)

PS: Anyway, I would be happy if jhoijhoi will review it as well.

She will get to it, I'm just trying to point out flaws that she might point out. Hopefully save her a couple things atleast.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2011 12:15am | Report
Hey guys, I'm sorry I haven't been up to date with these. It's because university is coming to a close and I have two assignments due, my birthday is tomorrow, I'm flying up to see my little sister graduate from high school (receive awards at Award Night) on Tuesday as a surprise because none of my family could travel down for my birthday, AND THEN an exam on Warlemming's birthday on the 14 of November.

THEEEEEEN we drive up 6 hours to watch my sister and Warlemming's brother go to prom (they're in the same grade) about 1 hour after my exam on Warlemming's birthday.

And then after the 15th of November, I will be free.

With nothing to do.

For about 3 months (half of November, all of December, all of January, half of February).

Then I have uni again.

So, during those 3 months of vacation.

I promise I will be able to do a **** tonne of reviews.

If you guys have been patient this long, a little longer won't hurt.

So, on the 14th of November, I will post here before I attend my exam, and ask you ALL to resubmit your requests for those still interested in a review from me.

Thank you all :)
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by arrizen ♡
Classic Crime
<Member>
Classic Crime's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2011 1:03am | Report
Happy birthday!
Beeswarm17
<Member>
Beeswarm17's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2011 1:10am | Report
You sound like you've got plenty to keep you busy. Good luck! Have fun on those birthdays!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide