This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
- I start with Doran, I think it's the best choice to start even though it needs to be sold later.
- I go for Berserker's greaves as second, improving attack speed and Corki's not that great movement speed.
- Then I go either for Zeal or Sheen, depending on situation. The goal is obvious and it's also next step: get Trinity Force.
- After Trinity, there's usually need for greater damage output, so it's time for BF Sword upgraded to Bloodthirster, giving good AD (needed for E skill) plus nice life steal.
- As next step I usually go for Infinity Edge or Phantom Dancer. Exact order is depending mainly on who's in your opponent team.
- I usually go for another Bloodthirster as last item, just to have insane life steal and even higher AD.