Build Guide by Marlokowaty
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Ok. Maybe u saw this build somewhere but I posted it. ;]
Ok so why Gold Rush?
Generating gold at the beggining helps us getting items at very early game, u can have good items with 0/0/0 stats. And u can have nice score in Earned Gold tab :D. Of course u will get items easier and because Kage's Lucky Pick grants ability power, became strong at begginging because it cost only 765 gold :D.
How about the items?
Ok so here's the deal. U get 2 Kage's Lucky Picks, to generate gold. Then go for boots, here I prefer Boots of Mobility or Sorcecer's Shoes. After getting boots, rush for 2 additional Kage's Lucky Picks. So u got boots+4 items generating u 20 gold per 10 seconds(?) and 100+ ability power :D.
After all buy Lich Bane, for melee damage, ability power etc. etc. Then buy items, list is here (just sell Kage's Lucky Picks, pick some of them it's your choice ^^)
- Melaji's Soulstealer (I typically rush it first, do I really need to say why U need this item?)
- Void Staff (Of course u need magic penetration)
- Archangel's Staff ( I don't know I just like this item, mana regen+ Ability power for each mana %)
- Rod of Ages ( Someone can think it's stupid but more hp and ability power with archangel's staff can do miracles :) )
- Rylai's Crystal Scepter ( For some hp and slow down )
- Zhonya's Ring ( U NEED this item, its just awesome)
- Abyssal Scepter ( If u want take it, I don't like it, Why? Because when u are near enemy it shows him that u are near him :) Because of aura ^^)
HOW to play with this build?
At beggining stay defensive till ulti, or if u have good lane champion u can get some kills and earn gold faster (gold rush YaY!). At mid game u can pwn really, but beware of stunning enemies, and guys like Tryndamere( Endless Rage ulti WTF >.<) maybe not stunning, disbler's will be better. Disabler mean: someone with silence ( Kassadin, Fiddlesticks, Soraka)
someone with snare ( Morgana, Ryze ,?)
someone with stune ( Sion, Twisted Fate, Ashe etc.etc.)
Summoner's Skills, and all stuff, runes and masteries.
Eve Skills ( short descripition)
- Hate Spike: I love this ability it is awesome farmer when there are many minions on lane :D. Also nice dps because it deals damage near the target :D
- Shadow Walk: Stun + Invisibility for 60seconds at 5 lvl. Love this skill to. At early game I use it to patrol bushes, neutral monsters etc. + Also when u use ravage and hate spike with Shadow Walk ON u will stun enemy too ^^.
- Ravage: Ur ( I think main) dps spell, use it almost only at back of your enemy because it debuffs his armor and magic resitance.
- Malice and Spite: How lovely! She got movement and attack speed improvement!
This ulti is bloody usefull when u solo enemy. But u got 3 mins to use it and someone from your team need to kill enemy champion.
I like Flash and Ignite, because they make my game easier, if u want change them to your game play, u can.
I don't know, use runes with Magic Penetration and ability power with biggest bonus on 18 level.
I rushed on offensive tree, if u need go utility but I don't know masteries build for Eve utility.
I hope u will have nice scores with this build.
Your dear Marlokowaty.