Build Guide by BoreThem
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Sup guys this is BoreThem and this is my very FIRST build.
Can easily push
Great escape ulti
Can be targeted first due to "Howling Wind"
- I usually go bot or top, If there isn't a range Champion u will have to go mid, but Janna mid isn't bad at all.
- Start with "Howling Wind" to farm and harass ( one thing i can't stand a Janna doing is aiming the "Howling Wind" at a Champion and not hitting all the Minions) the Point is to hit all the minions and last hit. There isn't really a point to think about killing an opponent at this stage of the game, but if your opponent is being stupid and not playing smart, then be my guess and kill them.
Start with a Meki Pendent, a health pot, and a mana pot, you shouldn't be wasting mana as much at this stage of the game to worry about going Oom ( out of mana ). Farm up around 1k-1.7k Gold and blue pill back and buy yourself a Chalice of Harmony, and Sorc boots.
-This is the part where it gets pretty fun. Farm about 1.5k and go back and buy your Mejai's Soulstealer, and go GANK, Yes GANK (or help gank)
-Get the stacks up on your soulstealer.
-By this time you will have Howling Wind around level 2-3 and Zephyr 2, these are your main skills, and will be harassing a lot more then earlier. First used Howling Wind to hit and Launch your opponent (or opponents) into the air and Zephyr them, after just auto attack, and Repeat.
-when you're about level 6-8 and have enough to get a Mejai's Soulstealer, i recommend getting it.
-when u have stacks and you are off to a good start then go straight for a RoA (Rod of Ages) to max out the passive.
-After the RoA i just love going straight to Zhonya's Ring for that awesome AP boost.(Remember Zhonya'z ring has an "Active" ability that will always come in handy to get away from a gank, I see to many Champions that have Zhonya's ring and totally forget to use the "Active ability.)
- By this time if you have a lot of stacks on your SoulStealer you are just going to dominate the opposing team.
- Save your ulti to get out of deep trouble because you will be targeted at this point if everything is going well for you
- Use your Howling Wind to Impale the enemy then Zephyr ( you should have taken a HUGE chunk of their life)
- Remember you are a Carry/Support so you have to know when to be very aggressive, and when to support your team, even though you doing a fantastic job of being a carry ( if you had a good start ) you are still a Support class, so if your team is introuble don't run, cast your Howling wind launch the opponents into the air, or just ulti so your team has more time to run.
- After Zhonya's ring i would go for a Void Staff for that AP boost and the Magic pen.
- If the game goes on for longer than what you have expected and want to dish out MORE damage i usually sell the Chalice for a Rylai's Crystal Scepter, or another Zhonya's ring.
- Your ulti can heal others and push away enemies or push enemies towards your team.
- Howling does a lot more damage if u do not launch it.( Key thing i love to do is have the opponents chase me i use howling behind me, Stop, ulti, and let howling hit and launch and Zephyr them usually this will kill, or have them really low on health)