This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
mid lane malz (5vs.5)
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
- much dmg and life (for a mage) at the beginning. mid game and late game
- easy farming
- good chance to get first blood
- Dominating mid lane
- you can gank on bot or top lane after lvl 6
- hugh dmg against Tanks (course of the % dmg from "Null Zone")
- not for Beginners !
- not that good against more then 2 enemies
- you can also use "Call of the Void" to dmg melee minions and then last hit them with "Malefic Visions"
- if you got enough mana hit enemy champion with "Malefic Visions" and "Call of the Void"