This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Warwick Build Guide by talisian
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
2. Keep your hp up with hungering strike.
3. Coordinate with teammates to use infinite duress as an initiater or a finisher since it holds them in place for 2.5 seconds.
4. Use your ult in team battles to get their main dps out of the fight.
5. Kill and run, do not get ambushed.
6. Jungle as you go by jungle minions for exra cash (especially the dragon for your team when you can)
7. If you do not have a teemo or someone like him to keep sight on the map put up your own sight/vision wards where you need them.
8. Exhaust is good to keep their counter damage low as well as slowing them on retreats.
9. Ignite is awesome to keep opposing lifetappers or healers from absorbing all of your damage and for getting a last finishing blow before you run away.