Build Guide by Tareon
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
1) First of all I buy "Longsword" and a Mana Potion. The "Longsword" helps you to deal more dmg for Firstblood and with the Mana Potion you don't go "out of Mana" such fast. (till I'm about lvl 15 I buy everytime Pots, if I'm in base!)
2) After Firstblood I buy "Boots of Speed". They help you to get faster to your enemy's and to get away of them.
3) Then I mostly farm till I got about 1500 Gold and buy "Madred's Razor" + "Berserker's Greaves". With those item's I often get the most kills, because I get them fast and cheap and i deal much more dmg with them.
4) Next on I buy "Recurve Bow" to get much more attack speed and after it "Pickaxe" to build "Madred's Bloodrazor".
5) Then I buy "Pickaxe" again and build "Guinsoo's Rageblade". I think it's a really important item for Warwick, because it helps to deal more dmg with your "Ulty" and your "Hungry Strike". (If you go to kill maybe the "Baron" or "Dragon" the stacks are very helpful!)
6) After it i buy "B.F. Sword" to deal more dmg and build "The Black Cleaver", it works very good with the stackings of "Guinsoo's Rageblade".
7) Mostly the game ends now, but if not you build "Phantomdancer" with this item you get more attack speed and movement speed (very helpful in endgame and to stack "Guinsoo's Rageblade" and "The Black Cleaver" faster!) + "Bloodthirster" helps you to deal more dmg and to steal more Life so your nearly unstoppable.
Exhaust: Helps you to get your enemy and blind him/her ( very effective against "Auto-hit Chars" )or too get away of him/her.
Ghost: Helps you to get running enemy's and to help your team fast, if them on an other Line and if you're low HP you could get away faster. So it's more important then maybe ignite!
I raise my skill's to be good in PvP and not only jungle.. because I could jungle good enough with them, if I raise them that way.
Playstyle at 3v3:
Start/First blood: First of all you go down line with you're team. (like everytime at start of 3v3) play very careful and dont run first into brushes. (at the start you dont leach enough HP!) Attack with auto-hit and concentrate with your "Hungry Strike" on low HP Chars.
Early-game: Starts after Firstblood. It concentrates on killing minions and if your lvl 2 to try "Lizard". (red buff) Don't play too agressive and don't run into turret's range. The important thing in earlygame is to get "Berserker's Greaves" and "Madred's Razor" such fast as possible.
Mid-game: Midgame starts if you got "Berserker's Greaves" and "Madred's Razor". Here starts the funniest part of the game. It concentrates on killing your enemy's. You could deal very much