Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Dinosaur eating Chris (Family Guy)

Creator: RamenL December 31, 2011 12:59am
RamenL
<Member>
RamenL's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 31, 2011 12:59am | Report
Ok, this took a while, and it was hard, I meant to use it as practice, I thought I show it here, last post today, the reason why I have different threads is because these don't relate, one is a big piece of work, one is a background for a website, and one is a sig. Sorry if this is considered spam, in any case, I be dont today!

So gud dawg :D
Snip3d
<Member>
Snip3d's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 31, 2011 1:03am | Report
RamenL
<Member>
RamenL's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 31, 2011 1:05am | Report
Aww ****, I twisted his jaw, and I blended it back in with a transparent background, so after I put in a background that got messed up. it worked with the transparent background because I had a copy layer on screen to fix the inside wholes.. So when I put it on the background I missed that whole, the white spot that is, nice catch brah :D
RamenL
<Member>
RamenL's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 1, 2012 1:00am | Report
K, I fixed it, and added many touch ups, I'd say this is the final draft, GG me. I would put more effort into it but the dinosaur render is not all that great. I might do something like this again with better renders and work on it really hard (250 layer hard). Either that or modern warfare 3. Idk, this is only 60 layers though.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide