Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

My sigs thread.

Creator: Lazukin March 29, 2011 2:28am
55 posts - page 6 of 6
1 2 3 4 5 6
Lazukin
<Member>
Lazukin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2011 5:17pm | Report
Ezrea1 wrote:

also. Can I have my name as "TerraAquaVen" on the sig instead of Ezrea1. If it's already too late by the time you're reading this, it's cool. both works for me. TerraAquaVen is my summoner name for LoL in game and Ezrea1 is pretty much everything else XP

All done! I don't like that skin on MF but it's the only render of her I could find :p

I make sigs, PM me if you want one :D (Thanks for the Nidalee sig, The_Nameless_Bard!)
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 10, 2011 12:24pm | Report
Uh, could I get a sig? I play tanky DPS, so anyone who fits that would be nice. They are all my fav's <3

Lazukin
<Member>
Lazukin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 10, 2011 11:27pm | Report
I think I'll do Xin for you :p

I guess I'll be doing two tomorrow, since I didn't get one done today.

I make sigs, PM me if you want one :D (Thanks for the Nidalee sig, The_Nameless_Bard!)
Lazukin
<Member>
Lazukin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2011 4:22pm | Report
Sorry guys, you're better off getting a sig somewhere else. It'll be several days before I have enough time to do these due to having to study for standards at school.

Aussarian
<Member>
Aussarian's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2011 10:29pm | Report
oh hai

I dunno if you check this thread anymore, but if you do, I'd like to request a skin.

If you can't make me one due to time or study constraints, that's fine - as a swamped college kid I understand. But on the off-chance that you can, my champion of choice is Trundle.

Thank you/sorry to bother you. XD

-A
1 2 3 4 5 6

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide