Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Need a good editor for this!

Creator: Amazing Monkey
July 5, 2012 8:33pm
11 posts page 1 of 2 Forums » Artist's Corner » Need a good editor for this!
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Amazing Monkey » July 5, 2012 8:33pm | Report
So I'm finally about to make some major work on my Lulu aaaaand One of this big things I like to make sure of is the nice presentation of original art. In this particular case, I found a great picture! Buuuut, I'd rather not have the text that is in it. Can somebody please...just remove the text somehow without ruining the image? I suppose it probably isn't that hard. But I don't have the means to do it! I'd put you in the Special Thanks chapter! =3

Here's the picture!

If you felt I contributed and stuff, can I have a (+1 Rep =3)?
Need a sig? Come get one for at Amazing Monkey's Community Sig Shop!
View my Wukong Guide- Great Sage Equal to Heaven, Shyvana Guide- Justice Under Dragon's Wings, or NEW Lulu Guide- Whimsical Wonders of the Imagination! Yay!
Special thanks to Miss Maw, Lazukin, Leipetaco, Xiaowiriamu, LaCorpse, and SarcasmAppreciated for the sigs!
Amazing Monkey's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Amazing Monkey
<Member>
Rep: Memorable (59)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by SkullzX » July 5, 2012 8:40pm | Report
Ok monkey, I am starting yo think you have some kind of weird Lulu fetish with all your Lulu sigs and Lulu topics XD. HAD TO SAY IT!
SkullzX's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
SkullzX
<Member>
Rep: Notable (30)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Amazing Monkey » July 5, 2012 8:48pm | Report
lol I've been tinkering with her quite a bit! It's been fun!

But yeah, somebody help!

View my Wukong Guide- Great Sage Equal to Heaven, Shyvana Guide- Justice Under Dragon's Wings, or NEW Lulu Guide- Whimsical Wonders of the Imagination! Yay!
Special thanks to Miss Maw, Lazukin, Leipetaco, Xiaowiriamu, LaCorpse, and SarcasmAppreciated for the sigs!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Amazing Monkey
<Member>
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by DuskToGlory » July 5, 2012 9:02pm | Report
Well, In my quest on learning to render, removing text is easier on simple backrounds, detailed background make it very hard. Tell you what, I'll give it a try as the background is pretty simple, plus its just clouds, BSing clouds isn't the hardest thing in world. unfortunately I don't have time now, so If some one else does it before I get a chance, go with theirs. unless I do it better.

actually, now that I think about it, it probably wouldn't be too hard to just use smudge.

Thanks to DuskToGlory for the sigs. LOL :)

Working on a Pantheon guide, will finish when I get around to it, could be never.
+Rep? I don't need it, but if you really want me to have it, I wont stop you.
DuskToGlory's Forum Avatar

DuskToGlory
<Member>
Rep: Notable (33)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Amazing Monkey » July 5, 2012 9:34pm | Report
Thanks! I just don't have the software for it atm. If you don't get around to it right away, it's fine. I only have the cheat sheet of my guide done ;3

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Amazing Monkey
<Member>
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Arcana3 » July 5, 2012 9:37pm | Report
... Oh monkey... I still remember those conversations of gf's moving to china etc... Now lulu Fetishes? Pshh... Only I can have a fetish with the color purple XD Speaking of which, my new guide is AP lulu :O To stronk <3 Ugh... I also remember I have to finish my guide on Support as AP and vice versa.... So much work xD
Thanks to everyone that has made me a sig!

Lacorpse JhoiJhoi Missmaw Xiron Xiao Kat CM Nameless Tinystar Me

Feel Free to +rep if I helped you out
Arcana3's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Arcana3
<Altruistic Artist>
Rep: Established (108)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Amazing Monkey » July 5, 2012 10:20pm | Report
I hear ya, I get sooo excited to make a guide. And then I'm like whoa....I don't want this guide to suck! I want it to actually be useful! and then...then I'm like @.@

(and finally have summer classes to help me stay responsible lol, not too many drunk posts since you've been here last!)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Amazing Monkey
<Member>
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by TheMcDanee » July 6, 2012 1:14am | Report
One thing you can do is email the creator if the image: http://domaicreations.deviantart.com/

I used google image search and got to his deviantart page, mail him about it, maybe he has a copy without the text
Thanks to Amazing Monkey and Wombo for the signature :)
The one with Riven was done by me :)
TheMcDanee's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
TheMcDanee
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (6)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by DuskToGlory » July 6, 2012 4:26pm | Report
I can't do much better than this, the glow on the letters was the biggest problem, obscuring the background making it hard to reproduce it. Hopefully this is good enough.
Code:
[IMG]http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k513/GloryMXE7/luluremovedtext-1.png[/IMG]

Thanks to DuskToGlory for the sigs. LOL :)

Working on a Pantheon guide, will finish when I get around to it, could be never.
+Rep? I ran out of witty remarks about this, just do it, or not.
DuskToGlory's Forum Avatar

DuskToGlory
<Member>
Rep: Notable (33)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Amazing Monkey » July 6, 2012 5:48pm | Report
That's great! Thank you for the help!

(+1 Rep =3)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Amazing Monkey
<Member>
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!