Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Signature Request!

Creator: Cover October 5, 2011 8:41am
13 posts - page 1 of 2
1 2
Cover
<Member>
Cover's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2011 8:41am | Report
I would like to request one as well. Here are a few ideas just pick the one you are most comfortable with!

A few ideas! It does not matter to me which one feel free to use your imagination!

1. Something using Russel Crowe from the movie gladiator (My favorite movie) Maximus is a SO ****ING COOL.
my favorite line from the movie....."My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next." You do not have to use the the whole quote it is ok to take it apart.

2. The words "Solo top" I play alot of league of legends. I was thinking a darker color scheme.

A few last things. My name here "Cover" can be used if you want it is up to you. Or my team name " Team ToplinE"

Thanks!
spooon
<Editor>
spooon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2011 9:05am | Report
ill do idea 2 with your name and team name if thats ok :D
Cover
<Member>
Cover's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2011 9:25am | Report
That sounds great! Much appreciated just let me know when it is complete!
Cover
<Member>
Cover's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2011 4:35pm | Report
Bump?
JakofAllSpaydes
<Editor>
JakofAllSpaydes's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2011 11:23pm | Report
hmm... sounds interesting, but i dont know much about that movie, and spoon is already doin a sig on ur and ur team's name :P
Thx to Jhoi, nyoike, xiao, Jeffy40Hands, AlexPT, Wafflewarrior, Wrath and myself for the sigs <33333
reppinFTC
<Member>
reppinFTC's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2011 3:53am | Report

hmm... sounds interesting, but i dont know much about that movie, and spoon is already doin a sig on ur and ur team's name :P

GO. WATCH. IT!!!!! That movie is soooo boss, you hafta see it >:D

Thanks to JEFFY40HANDS, Jhoijhoi, The Nameless Bard, Nyoike, AlexanPT, wRAthoFVulk and myself for the dope signatures! Check out my Garen guide! Stop by my Sig Shop!
SinDelta
<Member>
SinDelta's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2011 4:22am | Report
That sig you want isn't going to be that easy to look at considering how much text you want on it. Most sigs consist of art and 1 thing of text, my suggestion is coming up with a one liner and a picture then it will be easier for others to work it. I know this because I do GFX/3D Rendering ect..
Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/JohnnySceneTM
spooon
<Editor>
spooon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2011 7:03am | Report
SinDelta wrote:

That sig you want isn't going to be that easy to look at considering how much text you want on it. Most sigs consist of art and 1 thing of text, my suggestion is coming up with a one liner and a picture then it will be easier for others to work it. I know this because I do GFX/3D Rendering ect..

typography
Cover
<Member>
Cover's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2011 8:33am | Report

He has not made one yet......

Also to the other comment. I say in my request that the whole quote does not have to be used. It is just my favorite part. I am leaving it up to the artist to create what he wants if he uses four words then fine!
Cover
<Member>
Cover's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2011 8:02am | Report
Again. No nothing has been done :(
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide