Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

[Videos Title][Ideas] Creating better looking...

Creator: Calusius July 6, 2014 1:52pm
Calusius
<Member>
Calusius's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 6, 2014 1:52pm | Report
Hello there!

I'm rather new here in the community, but I've been checking out Mobafire since... forever.

Recently I created a new gameplay movie, and I honed my skills creating videos both creatively and using the simple tools I possess (Windows Movie Maker, that is).

In order to make my videos better looking, I'd like to have some sort of nice looking title to open it up. More of a signature graphical title. Since I do not have any real graphics knowledge, I was hoping I'd find some help/ideas here.

Link for my movie can be found here:
Your text to link here...
Wicked Eye
<Member>
Wicked Eye's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 6, 2014 8:31pm | Report
I think you could make an opening on Photoshop or ask someone, no need to be animated, an image is enough. For the titles of the videos, something with just the text written in a better font with a black background or with an image (like the splash art of the champion) as background with the text somewhere. I like how MachinimaReal and Sp4zie makes their videos, so maybe you can check them out and have some inspiration.

I can't remember if Movie Maker allows you to insert images in the middle of the movie, but I'm pretty sure there must be a way.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide