Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Whooping Llama's Signature/Design Shop

Creator: Whooping Llama September 25, 2017 1:07pm
Whooping Llama
<Member>
Whooping Llama's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 25, 2017 1:07pm | Report
Hello Everyone, I am new to the Mobafire forums, but am not new to graphics in general. I have been doing photoshop and design for over 8 years and wanted to come back to the gaming community to show some love and my designs with you all. I will be doing my first 3 signatures completely FREE OF CHARGE. I want to be able to show you guys what I can do. I was a graphics moderator on a couple of different forums for Runescape Private Servers and for Black Market Runescape sites. I am now looking to do graphics exclusively for League of Legends forums because of my love for the game. Please fill out this form in order to order your Free Signature from me! Thanks so much guys!

League of Legends Character:
Name you want in the signature:
Color Scheme:
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2017 6:07am | Report
Just wanna throw out there that all of the active artists on this website do not charge for signatures. You're welcome to do so anyways, but thought you might want to know.
Whooping Llama
<Member>
Whooping Llama's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2017 6:11am | Report
Just wanna throw out there that all of the active artists on this website do not charge for signatures. You're welcome to do so anyways, but thought you might want to know.

Oh! I had no idea that was the case. Graphics has been a way for me to make a little more money for my family, so I thought that I'd be able to charge soon. I do very professional work and would love to be compensated for my time and efforts. Thanks for the heads up though! Greatly appreciated.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide